The Lifestyle of Having Multiple Girlfriends

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Croatia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The Lifestyle of Having Multiple Girlfriends

    Itís interesting how most guys these days dream of having just one girl. Itís something I see more and more. The girls just want to have fun and casual sex, while the guys are searching for one monogamous girlfriend. Something wrong is happening on this planet.

    I think in life you must try and taste everything, because that is the only way to really understand what you truly like and what you want from your life. Being with one girlfriend for the long term, having two girlfriends at same time, having threesomes, dating 5-6 girls at onceÖ Those are all things to try. Donít limit yourself on just one thing and decide, ďThatís what I love.Ē Life is way too short to stick to a routine and just do one thing your whole life. Thatís missing out on what life has to offer!

    I noticed a mistake that I made several times when I was younger. I would stay with one girlfriend and be totally out of the Game and not be sarging while I was with her. And every time, after we broke up, I would go through a pain period for several weeks learning to get back in field again.
    Now, no matter how much I love a girl I am dating, I still date some other girls as well. This way, whenever I break-up with a girlfriend, I have a back up girl (or girls) to be with. This makes the process of getting over an ex MUCH easier.

    BTW, this is what every hot girl has in her life: at LEAST one back up for her current boyfriend who she could date or sleep with immediately. This is why hot girls get over break ups easily while AFCs obsess over losing girls for months, or years, afterwards. So, begin by modeling what hot girls do to you.

    Also, I believe that I can love more than one girl at once. I even noticed that when I date only one girl for a while, I get bored of her. When I date several girls at once, it makes life so interesting that I hardly get bored of any of them because I always have enough variety to keep it fun. As a result it is more fun for her too.

    Metaphysically, itís good for your body as well. Every girl brings a different kind of energy to a relationship. So long as that energy is positive, itís smart to keep her around. Often, after dating one girl for a long time, she starts sucking away your energy and develops a sense of entitlement. It becomes give, give, give from your side. But with two girls, you become one who receives, the center of attention, and they give. You are confident, un-needy and in a position of power. I personally find that for some reason I have much more energy when I see several girls than when I am with one for long period of time.

    So, start changing your life. You are not far from having several girls in your life. Each one of you can have it if you dare to go for it. You just have to believe that it is possible and develop your skillset by learning and practicing pickup regularly. There are plenty of beautiful girls on this planet for all of us.
    The key point is, when you get a girl, say to yourself, "I will keep searching for more,Ē instead of ending up like most guys who settle into a monogamous LTR and they think they are ďhappyĒ without even considering all the exciting options that we all have.

    Peace,

    BadBoy

    www.badboylifestyle.com

    http://badboyseduction.blogspot.com/



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I like this post. I'm stickying it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Yes...That is how it must be,for a man must not live in fear,but freedom.Funny how what we think about materialises.U beat me too this post badboy but i think u wrote it better than i could.Everything u said is so true.Having more than one woman definatly helps.Nice one man!
    The spice gives life

  4. #4
    Ricky369 Guest

    Nice. When you are with these girl do you tell them you are with other girls also? When i was going with 3 girls at one time i told the three and told them they had to work for me, but i also got some problems with trust with one. I got bord of one after the other lol and dumped them all haha they were 6.5,6.5 and7.5 The 7.5 i was going with for a long time and even know we fell out she always came back to me which was strange dont know what i done to her

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    sweet post. i actually didn't see this at first because of how stickies are separated from the regular topics... mods this same problem might be affecting other people - just a thought.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    great post badboy
    you forgot to mention
    that if you want multi-long term relationships,
    you have to be willing to lose the girl;
    because some girls are not into that shit,
    or your frame is not strong enough,
    i lost alot of girls when i was first trying to get them into MLTR;
    but if you practice and keep at it
    it is possible

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    i havent read this post yet but i already know i love it.

    as a business owner, i learned young that while yes- new customers are awesome, big customers are better. but you always have to be on the lookout for the next big customer and have at least a few under your belt at any given time. ive seen one customer leave my friend's company, taking 51% of their work with them and forcing layoffs. that's what i try to avoid.

    i believe it relates directly to mltr, and that's the frame i've kept in my mind as i venture through my journey of becoming a pua. when i lost my first one and only girl (8 year relationship), i was a total complete useless wreck for over a year feeling sorry, whining, trying to get her back- all that really lame stuff guys do with one-itis. that's when a good friend of mind introduced me to VAH and it's all been an amazing life changing journey since then. when i lose a woman, i want to (as i've read elsewhere) really miss her for the person she is, her soul, spirit etc, but be okay with it. we lose stuff all the time on vacation right? it's gone, deal with it, move along (all-american rejects!)

    most recently i've really been looking for things on mltr because i do need that extra validation from other sources. so, thank you!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Age
    37
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    .
    The key point is, when you get a girl, say to yourself, "I will keep searching for more,” instead of ending up like most guys who settle into a monogamous LTR and they think they are “happy” without even considering all the exciting options that we all have.

    maybe one or two of the guys always searching for more and more women think they are "happy" without even considering all the rewards of an LTR?

    BB,
    if your congruent with this attitude - props. IMO, following this advice will fuck up more guys lives than it will fix.

    cheers,
    Sting
    Last edited by sting; 02-2007-24 at 03:21 AM. Reason: 'or' not 'of'

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I overheard an interesting conversation the other night. I had been to a local strip club where I know a bunch of the dancers and waitresses, and I was meething several people at an IHOP afterwards. I went over to get a big booth before the crowd showed up, because the place tends to fill up with strippers and their customers after the club closes, and I wanted a big enough booth for everyone.

    So I get a booth, and at the booth next to me is a pair of girls having an animated conversation about guys. It was hilarious. One girl was talking about her boyfriends (plural) who thought they were exclusive, and how she needed at lest two boyfriends, otherwise she would have nowhere to go when one of them started getting lazy and wasn't giving her enough attention. The other girl was agreeing with her profusely, telling her that men are such children, and they'll stop "doing their jobs" if you let them, and that's why they are completely justified in having multiple boyfriends while telling the guys that they are each exclusive. I almost interjected a number of times, but I held my tongue.

    Women have this attitude by default. Guys, you have to learn and accept this, women have been operating this way for thousands of years. Just because she says you are exclusive doesn't mean she isn't telling 2 or 3 other guys the same thing. There is absolutely no reason why men can't have the same MO. Having only one girls allows her to get lazy and stop fulfilling your needs. If you have more than one, then when one gets lazy and stops "doing her job", you can simply spend your time with another one until she gets the idea that you'll move on if she starts to slip. It just keeps everyone on their toes.

    Good post...

    lucifer

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    British Columbia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I just had some thoughts regarding this post...
    Personally I'm very much in favour of MLTR's although I'm curious about the long term rammifications on the emotional development on each persons individual 'self'...
    Basically I'm concerned that constantly developing 'safety nets' (having girls to constantly fall back onto when things become difficult or boring with another) would hinder your development as a human being.
    Life isn't always easy and things get hard for everyone at some point or another and part of the human experience is suffering... Although I don't quite agree with the Buddha that "All life is suffering" but I believe that we learn a great deal when we make it through the hard times...
    I'm playing the Devil's advocate but I'm curious to hear if anyone has thought long and hard about the long term effects of MLTR's or whether anyone has been involved in MLTR's for a long time that could shed some light on this situation...
    "I went from hennessy to dreams and dreams to bigger things" Nelly

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    This is ridiculous posturing that is only reinforced by the people on this board because you are taking a sampling from a very narrow sect of society. If you are getting bored than it is your fault most likely, and my passing the buck you are finding a way to validate MLTRs. The girls that think the way you assume are stupid 'hoodrat' club girls, not the girls you wish to start any relationship with in the first place whether it be long term or any other kind. Just my opinion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Forefront View Post
    This is ridiculous posturing that is only reinforced by the people on this board because you are taking a sampling from a very narrow sect of society. If you are getting bored than it is your fault most likely, and my passing the buck you are finding a way to validate MLTRs. The girls that think the way you assume are stupid 'hoodrat' club girls, not the girls you wish to start any relationship with in the first place whether it be long term or any other kind. Just my opinion.
    I tend towards MLTRs because I am not looking for a monogamous relationship and you are totally wrong Forefront.

    At any given time I am dating 3-4 girls at a time, most for between 3 months to a year without any sort of explicit commitment... Of the last 6 girls I dated, all had college degrees, 2 had MBAs, all were hot and girlfriend material... Otherwise I wouldn't have kept seeing them. Your assessment is total crap. If you have any real game, you can get quality girls for MLTRs.

    Just, don't lie to them that you are exclusive or promise what you aren't going to give. The idea that all girls, even the high quality ones, are set on having all or nothing relationships is total AFC thinking. If you are interesting enough and provide a great experience every time you are together, they will want whatever time they can have with you whether you are their BF or not... They are capable of enjoying a relationship for the pleasure of it's own sake just as well as we are.

    There's nothing wrong with monogamy if that's what you want, but it's chode thinking to say that only "hoodrats" will have MLTRs. Which was the whole point of this post I think... If you want it, it's possible. You just need the skills to make it happen which starts, like many things, at square one with believing it is possible... Which it very much is.
    View Full Profile: Click Here

    Reviews: http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...ew_thedon.html

    "Men wanted for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success."

    Ernest Shakleton - explorer

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Age
    37
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Forefront View Post
    This is ridiculous posturing that is only reinforced by the people on this board because you are taking a sampling from a very narrow sect of society. If you are getting bored than it is your fault most likely, and my passing the buck you are finding a way to validate MLTRs. The girls that think the way you assume are stupid 'hoodrat' club girls, not the girls you wish to start any relationship with in the first place whether it be long term or any other kind. Just my opinion.
    Your opinion is worthless. I went to an Ivy League school, and all of my LTRs since I started there have been with women with similar educational backgrounds... medical students, magazine editors, PhD students... not "hoodrat club girls" by any stretch of the imagine. Most of them have been okay with - even encouraged - MLTRs.

  14. #14
    MrEsquire Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Forefront View Post
    This is ridiculous posturing that is only reinforced by the people on this board because you are taking a sampling from a very narrow sect of society. If you are getting bored than it is your fault most likely, and my passing the buck you are finding a way to validate MLTRs. The girls that think the way you assume are stupid 'hoodrat' club girls, not the girls you wish to start any relationship with in the first place whether it be long term or any other kind. Just my opinion.
    I have to agree with the previous two posters who said that this post is completely, and utterly incorrect. While I was in undergrad I had an MLTR with two pre-med students - both very hot girls. In my experience, the busy, successful women seem to be more open to MLTRs. These type of girls don't need to be validated by a relationship; they already have a wealth of confidence in themselves, but their focus on their jobs and their personal growth leaves them with little desire for a full-blown relationship. If you can give these girls the fun they crave (the last way they want to spend their scarce free time is sitting around inside watching movies) and fulfill what they need in the bedroom, they'll keep coming back. Period.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    48
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Itís interesting how most guys these days dream of having just one girl. Itís something I see more and more. The girls just want to have fun and casual sex, while the guys are searching for one monogamous girlfriend. Something wrong is happening on this planet.
    You make a good point. This IS a new phenomenon. I believe it's due to the rampant divorce rate. There are too many men who have been raised by women out there, and because of their upbringing, they BEHAVE like women. There are thousands of men out there who are clingy and needy, traits that are traditionally associated with women.

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    I think in life you must try and taste everything, because that is the only way to really understand what you truly like and what you want from your life. Being with one girlfriend for the long term, having two girlfriends at same time, having threesomes, dating 5-6 girls at onceÖ Those are all things to try. Donít limit yourself on just one thing and decide, ďThatís what I love.Ē Life is way too short to stick to a routine and just do one thing your whole life. Thatís missing out on what life has to offer!
    Again, I've experienced the same thing. I may enjoy Indian food, but could I eat it every day? No. Variety is the spice of life.

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    I noticed a mistake that I made several times when I was younger. I would stay with one girlfriend and be totally out of the Game and not be sarging while I was with her. And every time, after we broke up, I would go through a pain period for several weeks learning to get back in field again.
    You know what's even worse? When you've been out-of-the-game for six months or a year, and then you try to date girls who are uber hot. When your game has gone cold, it's SHOCKING how quick you get shut down. And then this just adds to your misery, and the next thing you know you're in a spiral of drinking and depression.

    Speaking from personal experience, of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Now, no matter how much I love a girl I am dating, I still date some other girls as well. This way, whenever I break-up with a girlfriend, I have a back up girl (or girls) to be with. This makes the process of getting over an ex MUCH easier.
    OK, here's where you and I disagree.

    While I agree there are tons of reasons to juggle multiple girls, you'll always end up at a point where she wants exclusivity. There are a few ways that I've deal with this personally.

    The first scenario is that you date 2 or 3 girls, and you lie to all of them. Besides being sheisty, sooner or later you're going to get busted. It's IMPOSSIBLE to lie to 2 or 3 women for long. And when it blows up, everybody gets hurt. IMHO, this is the WORST way to go. Yet this is how most guys handle the problem.

    The second scenario is that you date 2 or 3 girls, and you tell them UP FRONT that you are doing this. The guys on here that are 20 or 25 might not believe this, but there are tons of women who are down for this arrangement. This arrangement has a ton of advantages. The girls all end up competing with each other, so each one of them will bend over backwards for you. You'll be amazed how hard they'll work to look hot, and how enthusiastic they'll be in bed. This situation can be one of the most exhilirating in your life. There is one GIANT downside though - most girls won't put up with this sh1t for long! In my experience, half of the girls I've tried this on have dumped me within weeks. You might be cool with that, but I'm not. Which leads us to scenario three:

    The third scenario is like scenario number two, but with a twist. In the third scenario, you let each girl know that you're seeing other people. BUT you let them know that you want a "long term monogamous relationship" with the RIGHT girl. You're basically telling each one of them "if you earn it, I will dump my other girlfriends."

    Right now option three is my favorite. I've found that it's a way to date extraordinary women, because extraordinary women are competitive. And they appreciate that they've "won" out over a gaggle of other chicks.


    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    BTW, this is what every hot girl has in her life: at LEAST one back up for her current boyfriend who she could date or sleep with immediately. This is why hot girls get over break ups easily while AFCs obsess over losing girls for months, or years, afterwards. So, begin by modeling what hot girls do to you.
    I don't agree with this. I've found that 95% of women truly want one sexual partner. They may enjoy the ATTENTION of other men, but they're biologically wired to bang one guy at a time. I *do* agree that women are in the habit of keeping potential boyfriends in orbit around them. This gives them the attention they crave, makes the guys they're fucking jealous, and gives them an easy rebound if things go badly with their primary fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Also, I believe that I can love more than one girl at once. I even noticed that when I date only one girl for a while, I get bored of her. When I date several girls at once, it makes life so interesting that I hardly get bored of any of them because I always have enough variety to keep it fun. As a result it is more fun for her too.
    Agreed. Guys are wired to bang a lot of women. That's how God made us. I firmly believe that it's easier for a woman to be monogamous than it is for a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Metaphysically, itís good for your body as well. Every girl brings a different kind of energy to a relationship. So long as that energy is positive, itís smart to keep her around. Often, after dating one girl for a long time, she starts sucking away your energy and develops a sense of entitlement. It becomes give, give, give from your side. But with two girls, you become one who receives, the center of attention, and they give. You are confident, un-needy and in a position of power. I personally find that for some reason I have much more energy when I see several girls than when I am with one for long period of time.
    There's two sides to the story here. Dating three women at once is GREAT because each one does something different for you. The part that SUCKS is that you NEED three women to satisfy you. I'm still a romantic, and I believe that the real goal is to find ONE woman who does it all.

    I'm speaking from personal experience here. I dated multiple women for years, and when I became monogamous with one, I realized that she lacked things that the others were bringing to the table. As crazy as this sounds, dating two women actually helped PROLONG the relationship. But once the 2nd girl bowed out, I dearly wished the first girl offered some things that the 2nd girl brought me.

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    So, start changing your life. You are not far from having several girls in your life. Each one of you can have it if you dare to go for it. You just have to believe that it is possible and develop your skillset by learning and practicing pickup regularly. There are plenty of beautiful girls on this planet for all of us.
    The key point is, when you get a girl, say to yourself, "I will keep searching for more,Ē instead of ending up like most guys who settle into a monogamous LTR and they think they are ďhappyĒ without even considering all the exciting options that we all have.

    Peace,

    BadBoy

    www.badboylifestyle.com

    http://badboyseduction.blogspot.com/

  16. #16
    MrEsquire Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by stevepony View Post
    as somebody said one girlfriend is enough, if you need multiple then they are not the right ones or its not your lifestyle to be with one woman :> while i think most people really need only one woman - but a great one - as it says..behind every great & successful man stands a great woman..
    Or maybe it isn't in your biological code to only want to be with one woman?
    Last edited by Fresno Smooth; 03-2007-23 at 05:55 PM. Reason: removla of pirate link

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Or maybe you're just not man enough to handle more than one? Sounds like an inner game issue to me...

    How can one be so thoughtless,
    To try and handle less than two?
    ~Fool For Your Stockings, ZZ Top

    lucifer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter