HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #...
123451151 ... LastLast

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #...

Since most of us want to get laid, I was wondering what your score so far....
    post your age and how many lays you got, or as many as you can remember.
    I have only slept with 3 chicks... and Iam 22 years old.
    haha I know...I am dating my third fuck right now, and have 2 others that are on the way my game is florishing :-)

total..."I don`t know, I was pretty drunk at the time..."
    Personal-Best...
    5 different chicks in 11 days.
    I`m 43, and it was the 80`s...a decade of Decadence....!
    ancient history..but still pretty proud of it.

im 17 and 1 fuck but god damnit i can feel my score doubling in no time

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Tylizzard
    im 17 and 1 fuck but god damnit i can feel my score doubling in no time
    I feel the same way...:-p

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    I have only slept with 3 chicks... and Iam 22 years old.
    Guys I am anything but a guru of seduction, I've only just discovered the community myself. I'm mid twenties now and when I was 22 I'd only slept with 2 girls, mainly due to a LTR, however for some reason the flood gates opened when I split up (she dumped me, but the best way to get over it is to go wild with the women) I think it's just something to do with being 22ish. I'm the least good looking of my close friends but my score is the highest, It is totally about how you conduct yourself & your own self-belief -> 'Status & Objective' as we call it. I still don't know what the 'Game' is as such, but from what I have read so far if I knew it all a few years ago I'd have easily 'doubled-my-dipped-wicks' so to speak. Sounds like you're gonna do fine anyway, just thought I'd give you some further encouragement
    Best of luck
    Stone

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Guys I am anything but a guru of seduction, I've only just discovered the community myself. I'm mid twenties now and when I was 22 I'd only slept with 2 girls, mainly due to a LTR, however for some reason the flood gates opened when I split up (she dumped me, but the best way to get over it is to go wild with the women) I think it's just something to do with being 22ish. I'm the least good looking of my close friends but my score is the highest, It is totally about how you conduct yourself & your own self-belief -> 'Status & Objective' as we call it. I still don't know what the 'Game' is as such, but from what I have read so far if I knew it all a few years ago I'd have easily 'doubled-my-dipped-wicks' so to speak. Sounds like you're gonna do fine anyway, just thought I'd give you some further encouragement
    Best of luck
    Stone
    Thanks for the comforting words... I really apreciate it.. but how many lays by now buddy?
    later

I'd have to count to actually figure out the number of girls I've slept with, but it's somewhere in the mid 20's. Like 24 or 25 or 26. Don't really remember. This isn't including head, as well, I've never gotten it. But oh well, such is life.
    EDIT:
    Oh yea, I'm 20 years old.
    Last edited by Zea; 01-31-2006 at 08:29 PM.

Well, eight chicks and I´m 25. Could be worse.

Lets see if you times twenty by zero you get zero... that is my score and thats why i'm learning this stuff to improve my game and get myself out of this rank. In the mean time i say all Virgins untie even the vrigin and a half i am! so we can get our confidence up (or whatever it is) and get this over with.
    I'm 21 as of two weeks ago.

10. 5 girls, I'm 19.