HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #... - Page 3
FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

reading this thread is making me feel depressed about my score.
    my score, ONE from a 3 yr LTR that I am still in now.
    But since discovering this site I have been approaching other women, striking up conversations and getting their numbers.
    Though I don't go anything further than that with them 'cause I'm afraid I might get caught.

Randers, Denmark

Well, I'm 18 and have only been with one so far...

3. Aged 22 and I can recall eight women. One of them was a LTR and my first lay and another two are girls I still hang out with and hook up with when we're both in the mood.
    If we count up other activities other than sex it's in the twenties. I guess I really came out of my shell and became less introverted at the end of high school and starting university, no longer attend university sadly as it was without a doubt the best two years of my life for developing confidence and minimal game. Sadly apart from that it's just two years of my life that were wasted not studying like a good boy.
    Shame really because having to move back home it's the same girls and mates week in week out and less chance to practice.

Belgium. Antwerp

my number, 4 girls.
    and my age is 23.
    and I'm working one my number 5.
    Good luck
    Greetz from Belgium
    Mr Jo

5. Numbers

Im 20, My number is 20...That I remember
    About 8 are from this year so far...
    Many more hbs to CUM

First respect to all of you
    my quote is eight at the age of 25, but working on it
    Keep it rolin folks

I really have no idea. I am 31. I drink/smoek a bunch and have always been fun outgoing guy. Not sure If I am yet at triple digits, but it's closer to that than 50. One of these days I'm gonna have to sit down and figure this out.

Edmonton, Canada

Number of lays: 16
    Been in a 5yr LTR. Broke up two weeks ago. The last 4 lays are friends of my ex. Yes I'm a son of a bitch for cheating, so suck my cock. I'm pretty comfortable around women, and I just got too comfortable with my ex and her friends. One of her friends told her that she wanted a threesome with us and that's when everything came out. But now, hehe, more girls want to "hook up"

maverikk Guest

the count

by the time i was 18, 2 girls. (i was so stupid then, i could have gotten laid so much more if i knew what was up....)
    in college, maybe 25 girls. two in 6 hours without showering was my personal favorite.
    i'm 31 now and i have no idea. i went on the tear in my late 20's and stopped counting years ago. probably in the seventies somewhere.

maverikk Guest

the count

by the time i was 18, 2 girls. (i was so stupid then, i could have gotten laid so much more if i knew what was up....)
    in college, maybe 25 girls. i was also in college a little longer than most people. two in 6 hours without showering was my personal favorite.
    i'm 31 now and i have no idea. i went on the tear in my late 20's and stopped counting years ago. probably in the seventies somewhere.