HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #... - Page 2
FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Miami Beach, FL

I'm 21, 8 girls, 5 of them ONS.

2. Seven girls, im 19. Lost my virginty when i was 14 so it should´ve been more.Had my chances with bout 6 more but blow it because I was too drunk or friends fucked me up(happend twice).

Isle of Man, UK

Sheet

At home we call it your 'Sheet'. So if you want to know, you ask: 'Whats your sheet chief!?'
    Im 22 and have a sheet of 20. Aiming to double that this year!!
    Set yourself some goals guys....Im into Sports Psychology and goal-setting is a very effective tool for improving performance.
    See what you think anyway...

18 and 3 girls, although Ive only had sex around about 5 or 6 times, Ive got a huge chip on my shoulder that Im working on. Im the 6ft dude in the toilets that cant pee if other guys are there, but Im reading "Unlimited Power" and its improving my confidence, I even managed urinating while having a convosation with a guy the other night, I was pretty drunk though. Anyway enough of my boo-hoo story, my score is 3 and theyre were ugly, 5s or 6s at a push.
    Mettle

Four. Two were VERY LTRs. It sounds weird, but I save sex for special girls. I'll do anything else, though.

Because he believes in himself
    he doesn't try to convince others
    Because he is content with himself
    he doesn't need others' approval
    Because he accepts himself
    the whole world accepts him

The Master- Tao te Jing

6. I'm 22 and I've slept with 11 girls. In this time I've been in a 2 year relationship (no cheating), a 1 year relationship (no cheating) and a 7 month one (no cheating). Doesn't seem like I've done too bad compared to other posts.
    I was a really good natural PUA a few years back and could approach anyone and the majority of the time get something positive out of it. Although I lost some of my skills when my 1 year relationship went bad. I'm currently building my skills/confidence back up again (never letting a girl do that to me again!)

If that makese you feel any better

Quote Originally Posted by Brass
    Lets see if you times twenty by zero you get zero... that is my score and thats why i'm learning this stuff to improve my game and get myself out of this rank. In the mean time i say all Virgins untie even the vrigin and a half i am! so we can get our confidence up (or whatever it is) and get this over with.
    I'm 21 as of two weeks ago.
    I lost my virginity ywhen I was 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass
    Lets see if you times twenty by zero you get zero... that is my score and thats why i'm learning this stuff to improve my game and get myself out of this rank. In the mean time i say all Virgins untie even the vrigin and a half i am! so we can get our confidence up (or whatever it is) and get this over with.
    I'm 21 as of two weeks ago.
    You are gonna go far in this game. Keep at it dude and you'll be there in NO TIME.
    --Bayroot--

Brass...
    I did`nt kiss a girl til I was 19...then it all kinda fell into place.
    It`ll happen that way for you too.

Im 17.......havent been laid YET....but im dating like 3 chiks atm.....
    for pretty much my whole life I NEVER had any girl-friends...never mixed with the opposite sex very much....now im with em a damn lot goin out a damn lot with em