Removing Moles & Freckles

Removing Moles & Freckles

Well I have all kinds of moles and freckles everywhere on my body. I even moles on my palms. I have freckles all over my face and the back of my shoulders. BIG moles with hair growing out of them are all over me also.

If I can, I don't want to go to a doctor or something like that to treat my problems. I just want to know if there is any products that you can buy from stores or something that gets rid of moles/freckles, such as a cream/lotion or something like that. I've heard of some but do these really work, have any of you used something?

Let me know, thanks.

2. try this...

i also have had a problem with moles, but dont mind freckles so much.
    go to longs and pick up some iodine and use a q-tip to apply them to you moles every night/day. be careful not to get iodine of the skin surrounding the moles, at least where visble (i.e. face) because it will dye the affected area yellow for a couple days. keep at this for up to a month on each mole. i started noticing results in as little at 2 or 3 days.

Also, pick up a microderm abbrasion cloth off of ebay for 10 bucks, make sure you buy it from stan. overtime washing your face with them it remove freckles, in addiction to helping with acne, scars, and healthier skin. be careful not to wash your face to hard with this because it will leave a rug-burn type rash if you apply to much pressure or speed. you need to start off gently for the first couple of weeks, and then slowly increase.

both are good investments man.

if they dont work, i would recommend googling "home remedies for moles/freckles"

best of luck to you.

Ok i'm probably going to pick up some iodine. You said it would kind of die the skin if I got it on my skin, but it won't really do no permenant harm if I accidently get some on my skin will it? (I've heard that leaving iodine on your skin will burn/damage it.)

And when I'm washing my face with the cloth, do I need any kind of special soap or anything like that? Or just use regular Dove soap and water?

4. yeah, it wont do any permanent harm, but if it happens repeatedly the area around may dry up. see what will happen is the mole will get dry and scab off. you might want to try covering the area surrounding the mole prior to applying the iodine. it should prevent any little splotches. and as for the cloth, it will come with special instructions.

hope this helps.

ok thanks i'll try that

I have freckles on my face, but also pretty bad acne/scars too. Is there a way to get rid of the acne (and keep it away) without bleaching my skin or damaging my freckles?
    Get Rid Of Freckles? || Get Rid Of Problems

7. Freckles are tan or some brownish spots on your skin. They’re fabricated from clusters of skin cells that contain the animal pigment, i.e., melanin. As compared to moles, which are raised, freckles are flat. Freckles aren’t painful or harmful. No one is born with patches, despite the fact that they will be genetic. They’re triggered by sun exposure.

Apple Cider Vinegar
    Apple Cider Vinegar is the most effective home remedy for freckles. It contains the malic acid which peels off the darken skin cell.

Lemon Juice
    Lemon juice could be a tried and tested the remedy for get rid of freckles. The active ingredient in juice is acid, that could be a natural blanching agent. Hence, lemon juice will make your freckles more lighten, and it also makes it disappear if you use lemon juice remedies for a long time.

Buttermilk plays an essential role in freckles removal. Acidic buttermilk is a natural bleach that helps in lightening pigmentation and ultimately removing the freckles. Buttermilk has lactic acid, which could potentially help lighten your freckles. Buttermilk also makes your skin smooth and soothe.

You can also use parsley to get rid of freckles fast as it contains Vitamin-C, calcium, potassium, and manganese. All these components are required by the skin to take care of the traditional production of albuminoid and a right skin tone. Plus, parsley has bleaching agents.

Go see a dermatologist. Laser can take care of this most efficiently.