Old relationships/sticking points thread

12 LastLast
    Leeds

Old relationships/sticking points thread

Woohoo! Can I take all the credit for the relationships section idea?

Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, [I]Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.[/I]

New York City

mLTRs

The one thing I think that made my mLTRs successful for many years was the fact that I never lied to any of them. When they started to become 1 itisish, I would kindly reiterate that this would not be possible. That I was the way I am and that they would have to either accept it or not, but had to respect the fact that I did not want to dangle a carrot in front of their faces like everyone else had done. There weren't too happy but would come back around once some time had passed.

The girl never really qualifies to me. I mean relationship wise, there's nothing to really keep me around.

just because you havn't fclosed doesn't mean your not in a relationship. the contrapositive is true, just because you have fclosed doesn't mean you are in one either.

The moment you worry about "control" in your relationship, you've lost it. A mistake I made once and will never make again.
    [b][size=1]
    Because he believes in himself
    he doesn't try to convince others
    Because he is content with himself
    he doesn't need others' approval
    Because he accepts himself
    the whole world accepts him

[color=lightgreen]The Master- Tao te Jing[/b][/color][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by mardy
    just because you havn't fclosed doesn't mean your not in a relationship. the contrapositive is true, just because you have fclosed doesn't mean you are in one either.
    You are right. Just because you have not fclosed does not mean you are in a relationship. I have corrected the above guidelines. You aren't, however, in a mature adult relationship unless you have fclosed. You should normally be having sex with your target by your 4th date if you have invested in this community and consider your self a PUA on any level.
    You can argue that there are many adults who maintain platonic relationships that are extremely satisfied and content.
    My response: Who fucking cares? This is a forum for Pick Up Artists and the aspiring there of. If you can't have sex with a women, or even if you have no desire to do so, In my opinion you don't need to be posting here.

It's about control over your sex life, not sex itself.
    [b][size=1]
    Because he believes in himself
    he doesn't try to convince others
    Because he is content with himself
    he doesn't need others' approval
    Because he accepts himself
    the whole world accepts him

[color=lightgreen]The Master- Tao te Jing[/b][/color][/size]

Well the name of it is rather misleading. Relationship seems to associate it self with "steady" bf/gf relationship, not specifically sex in the relationship.
    I mean it seems appropriate to post something like "hey i've been with this girl for X years, but now we are having X problem", but after seeing Masters get chewed out by Lovedrop, I'm not sure now.

Don't worry about Lovedrops reply in my thread. He posted that before there was a relationships board.

Belgium. Antwerp

the problem is not what you do, its how you do it.
    just have fun with girls and be honest.
    greetz Mr Jo