Colognes? - Page 94

Thread: Colognes?

FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495 LastLast
  1. Colognes?

believe it or not
    i prefer my man wearing drakkar

Hilo, HI

Fall and winter are rolling along, so it's time to move away from the fresh, citric scents and use something with a little more woody and musky notes. My go-to is Gucci - Gucci Pour Homme II, but I'm really considering buying Hanae Mori - HiM as an alternate. Did a little survey when I was in LV the other weekend, sprayed some on my wrists and nonchalantly walked up to some of the beautiful women that were out and about in Caesars Palace to ask their opinion on the Hanae Mori. the reactions were nothing but praiseworthy.

3. CREED AVENTUS
    CREED GREEN IRISH TWEED
    CHANEL BLEU
    TOM FORD NEROLI
    THIERRY MUGLER A*MEN (BUT VERY POTENT)

^ ALL ABOVE DROPS PANTS.

4. My girlfriend loves it when I wear anything HUGO BOSS. Mixes nicely with my skin, have gotten nothing but compliments when I put it on.

5. Burberry Touch for Men. Just got a compliment on it from the chick I was with last night.

6. Recognizing that different colognes smell different on diffrent men, it can be challenging to find the right cologne to suit you....but it's good to have some recommendations.

I have been using Burberry Brit and get a lot of compliments on it. Some other popular colognes do absolutely nothing for me.

I've tried testers of the all Creed colognes and although Green Irish Tweed gets written up a lot in the magazines as a 'panty dropper' it didn't smell great on me, while Creed Aventus on the other hand was excellent.

I'm going to have to check out that Burberry Touch as well.

Don't spend money on something until you get a test vial and try it out in the field or with a trusted female's advice.

Can't go wrong with Paco Robanne or Bvlgari aqva marine. Personally I would recommend Bvlgari aqva marine to anyone , every girl I have ever chatted while wearing that cologne ask what cologne am I wearing , 3 of my friends that bought it after I told them experienced the same thing.
    From Paco Robanne its Black XS and One Million

Los Angeles, CA

I was going to go pick something up tomorrow, do you find most of these brands in Macy's?

The cologne I use when going out is tap water and soap, although too much of any cologne will back fire.
    In other words let your pheromones, a happy disposition do the heavy lifting.

10. I use Lacoste colognes, it works very fine...