Colognes? - Page 2

Thread: Colognes?

FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    tiny Guest

A aftershave I find gets good amazing results is Essenza Di Zegna!
    I cant even pronounce let alone spell the first name of the designer! Lol

The beautiful Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada

My Grandma bought me CK Crave. Does the job.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    My Grandma bought me CK Crave. Does the job.
    i have heard this before too

I have many cologens... I use to work at Abercrombie and Fitch so I stole me a big bottle of that and I use that ... some chicks like that or I use this other stuff called Issey Miyake it's make in france... lol idk it's 65 bucks but I do have this site some Customer gave me at my work ... you can get like half off the pice of the cologe you want and it's the real shit too ...ill have to post the link here when i find it... it's around here some where.... oh and if you want the link .. just Message me and Ill message you it when i find it later...

I've asked many GFs and girls i talk to, and even sales clerks at countless department stores which ones they like best. Then after field testing several for compliments here they are, roughly in order:
    Dulce & Gabana(mad compliments!), Aqua Di Gio, Issey Miyake, Givenchy Pi(women love this), Cool Water (classic), Curve (classic). I've also gotten compliments on this Marc Jacobs smell-alike axe fragrance. I really liked "very sexy" and all the victoria's secrets workers did too but i havn't bought it yet.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

any one tried marc jacobs for men
    ive heard nothign but good things
    i went to see for myself and got a sample casrd (they were out of samples) but it didnt seem that great to me
    to airy for my tatse?
    any one else?

Last year, a friend ran a Psych experiment with isolated pheremones. Most women reported indifference and some were even more turned off when exposed to a male with animal pheremones.

Birmingham, AL

Thanks Gonz!
    Incidentally, this is the best article I've found so far on the subject, and its 8 years old...
    http://www.cf.ac.uk/biosi/staff/jaco...ry/pherom.html
    It seems that nobody is certain if the vomeronasal organ (VNO) (which senses pheremones) is even functional in homo sapiens, but there is at least a small indication that androstadienone might affect females.
    So I guess you would have to spray the bottle up her nose then wait for the result...?? Maybe that could be a new subset of techniques, how to get her to snort the andro without catching on

aqua de gio is the best cologne

i have not met a girl who didn't like it. get it.

Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by mardy
    i have not met a girl who didn't like it. get it.
    Yea its pretty good stuff - but also try these:
    Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male
    JOOP
    Emporio Armani
    Dior - Homme
    Sarge On...