Results 1 to 3 of 3
10-20-2006, 04:53 PM #1TAF Hall Of Fame
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
I am rather in a hurry so I'll make this short. I've #-closed an HB on myspace and we have talked on msn messenger for a couple of days. There is already some good rapport going on but it is tricky to build adequate comfort (due to the lack of any kino escalation whatsoever) and I am unsure of how to set up an actual meeting face to face. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
transitioning from online to real world
10-20-2006, 06:23 PM #2
This question has been addressed so many times in Online/Text Game section.
Why do you need to create a new thread for that?
DAFS. Worst of?
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
10-21-2006, 10:42 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
you # closed.
your done son!
stop playing online game.