Looking for wingmen in Birmingham

1234511 ... LastLast

Looking for wingmen in Birmingham

Hi guys, back here after a while away.
    I USED to have good potential to be a PUA. In my early twenties I was very successful at attracting women.
    However, one bad rekationship let my confidence drain away. I have just had another aborted relationship and feel like shit.
    I NEED to be around confident people so their mindset rubs off on me. I am desperate to find someone who I can wing for in the West Mids.
    For the record, I have been told I am very good looking and am training to be a solicitor, so I aint a deadbeat, in case you are worried!
    Come on, help me out!

Hi man, that sounds cool im doing a BA Honns degree in broadcast journalism and Wolverhampton Uni and i have been learning the game and i have had some succsess,but i have been on my own, i would love to sarge with you, get back to me and we can sort someting out, look forward to meeting you. See ya soon

You have mail!

Hey dude.
    Be sure to check out www.themajesticself.com for others in Birmingham--I'm aware that there's quite an active crew up there.

Thanks, saber - will have a look now.

Birmingham UK

Sarge in Birmingham UK

Hey,
    Any guys from Birmingham UK wanna hook up and sarge in the daytime, let me know. Then hopefully move onto night game.
    My email FAzam05@aol.com

Iím interested, although iím very very new to this stuff (learnt the theory but never applied it).

Birmingham UK

Alright mate, we should meet up sometime, maybe next week if you up for it.
    Where in Brum u from?

I’m from sellyoak (south b’ham). You? As I say I am very new to this, never opened, never been sargeing, which makes me think I would be useless at sarging and even winging for someone that is more advanced . . .

Birmingham UK

I'm from Moseley, U just got to get out there and take a chance. Just go out not expecting to get a close. Just to see, learn and experience whats it all about. If you get numbers or what ever thats even better.
    Personally i haven't been out sarging for a month but need to get back into it and really to grips with the game now.
    I am generally good teasing, cocky and funny basically building attraction, but i am not closing. Have got over my AA nearly, just need to push my self.
    So we should meet soon.

Facebook  Twitter