Sarging Alone....and why you should try it - Page 4

FirstFirst 1234
  1. Nice, thank you.

2. hey scoopy,great post and really true. i sarge alone mostly. it really helps at first ithought it is embarssing but now it is ok.
    i live in sydeny too, maybe we can sarge together sometimes.
    keepon the good work

3. 02-03-2013, 10:58 PM

4. Great post, as shown by the fact it is still popular years after you wrote it. Really clarifies an important issue.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jangali View Post
    Great post, as shown by the fact it is still popular years after you wrote it. Really clarifies an important issue.
    I totally agree! This is a very nice thread. Sarging alone is an adventure and I always pat my back after doing it. I started doing it in the past 3 weeks and even though I am not yet successful, I still feel great knowing that I can manage to go out alone. I always tell myself that this is a good sign that I am already starting a new lifestyle and adventure. One question though that was not answered here is, what is someone you know finds you there alone and asks you, "are you alone?". I cant think of a safety net.

I hope this thread will continue..thanks.

6. Great post!

I love how you managed to pin down more or less every though going through my head in these situations. And even better: Putting a constructive spin on them.

Thanks / E

7. Girl: "why are you alone?"
    Player: "“So I don’t have to listen to my friends whine about me taking all the girls.”

Southern California, USA

I wonder what happened to Scooby..... seems to have not logged in since 2009.