Dudes You Wont Effing Believe This!!!! (Not Work Safe)

View Poll Results: Continue to get to the bottom of this?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 71.11%
  • no

13 28.89%
1234511 ... LastLast

Dudes You Wont Effing Believe This!!!! (Not Work Safe)

Ok check out this girl heres her myspace profile. and dont fuck with her or send messages about this PLS!!!
    ABSOLUTELY_AMAZING is her profile name.
    i think this is the URL [link removed by admin] Ok so here it goes....Stand By!!
    I met this girl on hot or not first. (i'm a 9.6 : ) and then she told me her myspace afterward. So I get a message from her saying she is going to be in a nearby town and that I should come see her. So I told her ok that I would be in the area anyway.
    So she tells me where to meet her and the phone conversation was a little weird too. It sounded like she wanted me to come home with her from the get go. Talking about her hotel and this and that. So I met her and said hi. she complimented me and then I returned it. She said we should go do something. I was like ok lets grab some icecream. she said ok. so we start walking sdown to dairyqueen and then out of the blue this BMW druives by with about 4 guys in it and yell "Dont do it, it's a man" I was like WTF!!! now I was worried. SHe doesnt look like a man in any way but how the fuck am I for sure. Were they just cock blocking me or what I dont know. or were they telling the truth from past experience. Either way I was worried at this point.
    So we continue on and she complains about those guys who said it and I told her not to worry about it and then she asked me if i thought she looked like a man. (I think asking thats fishy) we walk back and she has friends there waiting they say hi and one of them puts her hand on my leg. my girl is touching me too. I'm like holy shit I hope they arent all men. They talk for a min and then start talking about whats next. The i'll say HB10 for the title of the girl I went to see even though I'm not sure its a girl yet. the HB10 says they should go back to the hotel. So she rides with me to the hotel and i get out and go inside with her.
    We get in there and chat for a momment and then she gets in the bed. (clothes on) and then ask me if I want to cuddle. {Ok back up for a second. In the beginning she said that she just broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months yesterday and that she wanted me to help her get over him basically. ok back to where I left off.} I told her ok. So i get in bed. and she say a no clothes policy for cuddling. so she takes off her clothers and I follow suit. underware still on. She tells me to cuddle with her. So I do. this girl has some big boobs. like DDD's.
    I try a test by looking down there to make sure theres no bulge. Well there isnt one but then I think about it and what if its tied down or something. she was wearing a thong though so how could it be tied. I try to get my hand down there just to make sure but i only get half way before I'm stopped. She kept asking why I wouldnt get hard (cuz I wasnt 100% sure yet thats why) She asked me what I needed to get horny. I said "let me play with you" She said "Play with what, tell me exactly", so I said "Let me play with your pussy" so i tried and felt around there a bit but didnt feel a definit split down there when I did. Still this isnt good enough proof yet that its a guy, because nothing about this HB10 says guy at all. the whole time her friend is rubbing my dick and fucking with me. her other friend is just watching and being quiet. The HB10 mentioned the reason her BF broke up with her was because he found out about her web cam thing. So now I'm thinkning they are video taping this shit and I'm the actor. So now i'm feeling even more weird.
    So I'm like I cant fucking handle this. So I grab all my shit and put my clothes on and say I'm going to smoke. She says "No dont, if you do you might as well leave" so I said "what are you talking about" then she repeated herself and said she would call someone else to replace me if I did. So I was like watever go ahead. I analyze all there handwriting and she makes fun of me and says I'm saying trueisms about her and that its bull shit. I told her thats shes rude and incorrect and that shes a mean person, afterward I ignore her. Her friends love it and are amazed. She gets even more rude, and I tell her I have to leave because its my friends birthday tongiht and I have to pick him up. She's gets pissed and says "Ok bye, get your shit and go" I said "I am chill out", she says "then why are you still here?" I told her that I'm finishing the last of her friends analasis and to wait a sec. She tells me thats its bs anyhow and that i should not even finish it. So I apologize to her friend because she looked disapointed, and left. she starts trying to get me to stay and I tell her no.
    So I get in my car and leave. she calls me while i'm driving and ask me to come back. I told her that she was mean to me and that I wouldnt. She kept begging so I hung up on her. She text me right away and asked me if that was a hang up. I told her it was and she asked why. I tole her that I didnt need to be treated the way she treated me and that she was a very mean person. she begged me to come back. I refused. She wanted me to go to san diego with her to henry's pub. She said she still wanted to see me sometime, i told her ok but she would have to make it up to me.
    Still I have no clue if it was a guy or girl but theres not freaking way I would chance it to find out. If it's a guy then fucking A he did a fine job of hiding that shit. If its a girl then I gamed her just right and will be seeing a lot of her soon.
    If anyone can tell me a surefire way other than what I just tried to remove any doubt about if its a girl or guy?
    Check out her myspace and tell me what you think.
    oh and when I walked into the hotel room there was a large bottle of foreplay lube on the night stand. Which rose some flags too.
    Last edited by DeadEyeDick; 09-19-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: remove link

That's funny dude.
    Looking at her(?) pictures, I can tell she does have unusually broad shoulders, which raises some flags. And even if she is a girl, I'd put her at a 8.5, 9 on my scale, definitely not a ten.
    That said, you can't let this go until you find out for certain she's hiding something down there. And if it really is a man, make sure you punch him in the throat for lying to you.

3. You need to go to www.tuckermax.com and read his "most disturbing conversation story"

HAHAHAHA I know. Maybe my scale is calibrated a bit off but she or he we'll find out, is still pretty hot. I do hope its a girl. I saw her naked looked like women to me but maybe he had a small dick and taped it flat lol. This is such a fucked up situation.

Def Man

Hey ExotiChoice,
    Good work with the false takeaway and ingnoring her, i know that can drive girls nuts.
    However one way to find out if she is a man, is look at her/his hands. If they are rather large then mate you have a "Arthur" on your hands; or if not (soft and feminine) then you have a "martha".
    My personal oppinion is its a definate guy, some of those photos are a dead giveaway.
    A real worry is there was no LMR, did you play C1-C3 really well; or by saying that was there any C1-C3.
    Be Careful mate, i know (not from experience) that it can be hard to tell what side of the fence some people are.
    Kudos for the good PUA work- but there are loads of HB's out there, why risk it with one and never feel comfortable with it.. or even worse keep asking yourself why??.....

Yes, the face seems a bit ladyboyish. Breast implants at 19 is also suspect. However, if this photo is the real deal, you can definitely see some pussy on zoom. I cannot confirm if it is the real deal, or a mangina. I don't have photohop, but if you are really that concerned, then use the x-ray effect on some of her Myspace pictures and judge for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpowers View Post
    Hey ExotiChoice,
    Good work with the false takeaway and ingnoring her, i know that can drive girls nuts.
    However one way to find out if she is a man, is look at her/his hands. If they are rather large then mate you have a "Arthur" on your hands; or if not (soft and feminine) then you have a "martha".
    My personal oppinion is its a definate guy, some of those photos are a dead giveaway.
    A real worry is there was no LMR, did you play C1-C3 really well; or by saying that was there any C1-C3.
    Be Careful mate, i know (not from experience) that it can be hard to tell what side of the fence some people are.
    Kudos for the good PUA work- but there are loads of HB's out there, why risk it with one and never feel comfortable with it.. or even worse keep asking yourself why??.....
    No I just met her basically she made it clear right away that she wanted a rebound to help get over her ex.

let me know if anyone wants to see my x-ray work on the pic.

Can anyone think of something I can ask her that would give me a tell-tale sign of sure masculinity?

10. She's Pretty Big

Most Asian women, especially when they are younger, have small frames. The gal/guy in question not only has broad shoulders, but a wide and deep chest, and a large and thickly muscled stomach and back. Her jawline is not delicate at all. Her eybrows are penciled in. Although she's in the foreground, she looks considerably larger than the male she is pictured with. Her arms look thick and muscular.
    I've seen female athletes who have a very smilar build: broad shoulders, thickly muscled arms.
    Ask yourself these questions: did she have a deep voice? Did she have an adam's apple? She looks a lot like former professional wrestler Chyna to me, a performer who's female, but clearly a steroid abuser:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/joanie-laurer
    Have another phone conversation with her and listen carefully to her voice.
    PS: Go ahead and post your x ray work. Who knows if those photos are of her or another woman, however? The photos don't show her face.