nervous on Phone? Don't miss this!

12 LastLast
    Gothenburg, Sweden

nervous on Phone? Don't miss this!

So I bought myself a new phone yesterday, and it would change my life forever...
    "Buy the new Samsung xxxx, it will make your puing go crazy"
    haha no really, i have always been bad on Phone game! I get so nervous, I didn't know why until today!
    here's the deal, I got myself a new phone with a headset! And that fucking owns. why??? Here is my thoughts on what made ME nervous.
    Having a phone in your hand over your ear equals to the effekt that has on you when holding a beer over your chest: BETA
    Having a headset in your ear, holding you phone in your hand below your waist (hope that is the right word) equals to holding a drink there: Alfa!
    Talking openly like the person was before you is the feeling you (read I) get on talking on the headset
    And finally, I think that having a headset, so||||| makes the sound better, and that is ONE VITAL thing that always makes me nervous. If she doesn't hear me, I'd have to repeat myself and that is so totally beta (Was that "so totally" gay by the way? )
    No really, try this shit out, makes your life much easier!
    Peace!

Leeds

That or just get used to talking on the phone (im not being feceacious I mean it). I talk on the phone for business a lot and being on the phone in pressure environments is something I'm used to. Wheras for many ringing the ISP to complain is a huge barrier.
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, [I]Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.[/I]

This is genious, best of.
    Swear to god, BEST OF.

Gothenburg, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Syren View Post
    That or just get used to talking on the phone (im not being feceacious I mean it). I talk on the phone for business a lot and being on the phone in pressure environments is something I'm used to. Wheras for many ringing the ISP to complain is a huge barrier.
    Yes! of course that IS a great way! I've been on telemarketing once, and I still couldn't understand why I was bad at phone gaming. Well, hellooooo! We had Headsets
    I just figure that it's a great way and it saves a lot of time, cause not everyone have a job with pressure phone challenges.
    Peace!

south america

to feel confident on the phone I would just make sure my chin is pretty high and that I am speaking loud. that's it for me.

6. wow fuuuuuuuuuuuuking A i like that

7. You can also try speaker phone if you're in a quiet environment. The quality might be shit on cheaper phones so test it out first.

Gothenburg, Sweden

Another tip on the phone, (im not sure I invented this cause i think I've seen it somewhere but I discovered this on my own) is that, if there is a chic that you feel completely confident on speaking with over the phone, call her first and speak to her and get yourself in a great mood, THEN call all the girls you need to call. so everytime you are telling a girl (or yourself) when to call her, tell all the girls the same day. This has (next to headset) helped me the most on Phone Gaming.
    Peace!

The headset is gold. Thanks!

10. excellent advice!!