Kent PUA`s

Thread: Kent PUA`s

1234 LastLast

Kent PUA`s

Hey guys,
    Are there any Fellow PUA`s In kent that wonna sarge sometime?
    Give me a shout if there is.
    AIC

Hey

Yea, I'm in Thanet but at the moment I'm more AFC then PUA until I've worked on my game somemore. I've only just started.

Awesome man,Where abouts is Thanet?Im up 4 travelin so we can meet.Its cool if ur an AFC,as long if i have someone to sarge with,I dont care lol.
    Look forward to hearing from u man.
    AIC

It's not far from Canterbury, I'm in Broadstairs if that rings any bells.
    Thanet is Broadstairs, Margate and Ramsgate area.
    Where abouts are you?

Oh yeah awesome,Ur pretty close,I live in a crappy little town called cranbrook,its right next to Maidstone and tunbridge wells and not that far from ashford,So how long have u been in the game then?
    Im up 4 meetin sometime if u are?
    Take care
    AIC

I'm definitiely up for meeting.
    I've only been in the game for 2 weeks but I try and get practice every day when it comes to approaching women.

Cool,ok so when do u wonna meet,I`v been lookin for someone else to sarge with such a long time lol.I`m free whenever,Its ur choice But im kinda busy intil just after oct 1st and if thats cool where abouts do u wonna meet,Thats ur choice also lol.
    AIC

8. yeah im definetely up for it
    contact me on king-lethal@hotmail.com on msn
    im at uni at UKC

Leytonstone London

Hello everyone

Yo, Im not even near Kent but I'm down south between holiday periods because I studying at university of bradford.(still in chelmsford at the mo) I'm from Chelmsford of Essex. Don't mind travell. Let me know if anything is up.
    AIC, you seems dedicated and I already added you to my MSN but you never been on it, not even once.

Yea, I can definitely do something anytime during October.
    My e-mail is kinetic-pua@hotmail.co.uk