One of the Sunday Splash! reports indicated that Buccaneers receiver DeSean Jackson

One of the Sunday Splash! reports indicated that Buccaneers receiver DeSean Jackson

has requested a trade. So where did that one come from?Theres a theory among those in the know that one specific team that really wants to pry Jackson away from the Buccaneers leaked the notion that Jackson has asked for a trade in order to create momentum toward making a trade happen. (That said Authentic Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , its still possible that Jackson did indeed request a trade.)The Buccaneers currently arent expected to trade Jackson. However, the leaking of the report will make for some potentially interesting sound bites after Tampa Bays Sunday game at Cincinnati.Jackson likely is feeling some frustrations regarding the way hes used in the offense when Jameis Winston is under center. During Winstons three-game suspension, Jackson became a favorite of Ryan Fitzpatrick.Last week against the Browns, Jackson was targeted only four times. He caught two passes for 25 yards.Hard Count Episode 18-7: Bills, Penalties and Unicorns I know the NFL is built for parity and is designed for every team to go 8-8, but this is ridiculous.At this point, Im scared to look at our weekly game picks update. The Browns finally won (I think I picked that one), the Bills - gasp - beat the Vikings (more on this in a minute), the Redskins nearly doubled-up the Packers, Dolphins beat the Raiders, Lions beat the Patriots Womens Ali Marpet Jersey , and I lost my first fantasy football game of the year.If theres anything I do know, its my opinions on these three topics.FALSE START: The NFL has a rules problem - shockerRemember the off-season and the pre-season? There was a rules controversy. It was going to doom football. Turn it into flag football basically. The leading with the helmet rule was going to ruin everything.Alas, it hasnt. No, that distinction goes to the new edition of the roughing the passer penalty. You know the one, its the one where someone hits a quarterback in the pocket....and thats illegal now.Its basically the NFLs version of home base in tag.In episode 18-5 of this here column - Look! A link! - I addressed this very rule:When a rule is being bashed by the very player it was created for - Aaron Rodgers - you know its bad. Three weeks into the 2017 season, there were 16 roughing the passer penalties. There are more than double that after three weeks this season. Roughly half of those have been levied on Clay Matthews it would seem (not really). This penalty is bad. Like, change it in-season and dont wait for the off-season, bad.OFFSIDES: Josh Allen is better at his job than Sean McDermott is at hisPhoto by Brett Carlsen/Getty ImagesAnytime I openly bash a player or coach, I basically expect said player or coach to then make me eat my words that week.Such was the case with Josh Allen. Except, I didnt bash him. He just came to the aid of his head coach, Sean McDermott.By defeating the Minnesota Vikings in rather impressive form http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonl...y-curry-jersey , my previous comments about McDermotts handling of the quarterback situation in Buffalo are in danger of ageing worse than Macaulay Culkin. Now we wait for a Culkin blockbuster in the summer of 2019.To make matters worse, Tyrod Taylor decided to take my support of him and get benched during primetime.Maybe I was wrong. But, maybe I wasnt. I dont think it was McDermotts coaching genius which led his rookie quarterback to hurdling Anthony Barr.Still though, its enough to make me wonder if I jumped the gun - get it, offsides - on McDermott.FREE PLAY: Bashing the UnicornPhoto by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesIf Chris Conte actually had a horn on his head Vance McDonald would have ripped it off and forged it into the finest sword in all of Westeros. He doesnt though, because White Unicorn is a nickname, not a literal description of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety.It was a rough play. Embarrassing. More so for him than anyone else. The still photos of Cameron Heywards reaction will likely haunt Conte for the rest of his days.It was a solid football play by McDonald, and one which rightfully deserved the reaction it got in the immediate aftermath.But that was all in the moment. Afterwards, some people felt it was ok to then make fun of Contes knee injury which subsequently landed him on injured reserve.I dont know guys, something about enjoying physical injury to another human being just doesnt sit right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by liny195 View Post
    has requested a trade. So where did that one come from?There�s a theory among those in the know that one specific team that really wants to pry Jackson away from the Buccaneers leaked the notion that Jackson has asked for a trade in order to create momentum toward making a trade happen. (That said Authentic Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , it�s still possible that Jackson did indeed request a trade.)The Buccaneers currently aren�t expected to trade Jackson. However, the leaking of the report will make for some potentially interesting sound bites after Tampa Bay�s Sunday game at Cincinnati.Jackson likely is feeling some frustrations regarding the way he�s used in the offense when Jameis Winston is under center. During Winston�s three-game suspension, Jackson became a favorite of Ryan Fitzpatrick.Last week against the Browns, Jackson was targeted only four times. He caught two passes for 25 yards.Hard Count Episode 18-7: Bills, Penalties and Unicorns I know the NFL is built for parity and is designed for every team to go 8-8, but this is ridiculous.At this point, I�m scared to look at our weekly game picks update. The Browns finally won (I think I picked that one), the Bills - gasp - beat the Vikings (more on this in a minute), the Redskins nearly doubled-up the Packers, Dolphins beat the Raiders, Lions beat the Patriots Womens Ali Marpet Jersey , and I lost my first fantasy football game of the year.If there�s anything I do know, it�s my opinions on these three topics.FALSE START: The NFL has a rules problem - shockerRemember the off-season and the pre-season? There was a rules controversy. It was going to doom football. Turn it into flag football basically. The leading with the helmet rule was going to ruin everything.Alas, it hasn�t. No, that distinction goes to the new edition of the roughing the passer penalty. You know the one, it�s the one where someone hits a quarterback in the pocket....and that�s illegal now.It�s basically the NFL�s version of home base in tag.In episode 18-5 of this here column - Look! A link! - I addressed this very rule:When a rule is being bashed by the very player it was created for - Aaron Rodgers - you know it�s bad. Three weeks into the 2017 season, there were 16 roughing the passer penalties. There are more than double that after three weeks this season. Roughly half of those have been levied on Clay Matthews it would seem (not really). This penalty is bad. Like, change it in-season and don�t wait for the off-season, bad.OFFSIDES: Josh Allen is better at his job than Sean McDermott is at hisPhoto by Brett Carlsen/Getty ImagesAnytime I openly bash a player or coach, I basically expect said player or coach to then make me eat my words that week.Such was the case with Josh Allen. Except, I didn�t bash him. He just came to the aid of his head coach, Sean McDermott.By defeating the Minnesota Vikings in rather impressive form http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonl...y-curry-jersey , my previous comments about McDermott�s handling of the quarterback situation in Buffalo are in danger of ageing worse than Macaulay Culkin. Now we wait for a Culkin blockbuster in the summer of 2019.To make matters worse, Tyrod Taylor decided to take my support of him and get benched during primetime.Maybe I was wrong. But, maybe I wasn�t. I don�t think it was McDermott�s coaching genius which led his rookie quarterback to hurdling Anthony Barr.Still though, it�s enough to make me wonder if I jumped the gun - get it, offsides - on McDermott.FREE PLAY: Bashing the UnicornPhoto by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesIf Chris Conte actually had a horn on his head Vance McDonald would have ripped it off and forged it into the finest sword in all of Westeros. He doesn�t though, because �White Unicorn� is a nickname, not a literal description of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety.It was a rough play. Embarrassing. More so for him than anyone else. The still photos of Cameron Heyward�s reaction will likely haunt Conte for the rest of his days.It was a solid football play by McDonald, and one which rightfully deserved the reaction it got in the immediate aftermath.But that was all in the moment. Afterwards, some people felt it was ok to then make fun of Conte�s knee injury which subsequently landed him on injured reserve.I don�t know guys, something about enjoying physical injury to another human being just doesn�t sit right with me.
    Công ty Mang boc san pham gia re Cao Đông Thịnh chúc dịch vụ của bạn đắc khách v| nhớ ủng hộ công ty mình nhé

Địa chỉ: ĐT747 Hội Nghĩa Tân Uyên Bình Dương
    Hotline: 0934 213 913 - 0961 207 749
    Wedsite Bán băng keo cách nhiệt giá rẻ : caodongthinh.com