My wife is giving me a silent treatment.

1. My wife is giving me a silent treatment.

Since my wife got back after her vacation from a foreign place, sheís giving me a silent treatment. I donít know what did I do on her to treat me this way. I have tried everything I could to gain her sweetness back but those didnít work at all. I tried cooking her favorite food. I did the chores, as always, so she wonít have to worry about it when she gets home. I also sent her flowers at home and her workplace. Everything wasnít working and I donít how what to do anymore.

You should talk to her about what happened on the vacation. Why she is behaving like this. Is there anyone else whom she start liking. Ask these quetions freely, she will definitly answer you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dawghoused View Post
    You should talk to her about what happened on the vacation. Why she is behaving like this. Is there anyone else whom she start liking. Ask these quetions freely, she will definitly answer you.
    Yes, I will try to talk to her but not now because she won't talk to me just yet. Thank you so much!

I would probably go hang with family and friends without her for the weekend, "I'm going to watch the game" - whatever. if she asks why, just go "you seem to want your own space right now", but don't make it dramatic..and just give her a rundown of where you'll be. Go out for a dinner tomorrow night.

I wouldn't go out of my way to be nice to her if she's being distant.

Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst, so if she does tell you something really serious, you can be non-reactive, which will help her open up more.