Krylim's game

Thread: Krylim's game

1. Krylim's game

Hello,

Few weeks i have been going out and now i have decided to be posting my own field reports.

A little bit information about myself:

I am 19 years old and had some experience with women. The woman that i have interacted/kissed with always displayed some form of interest to me first. Always in a little bit of drunk state i got loose and i could do whatever the fuck i wanted with them. Chain associating the hell out of my sentences and we had fun. BUT when i am in a normal state i get this feeling in my stomach, that everyone can relate to me, when seeing a hot women. I can't really talk to her i don't really know what to say. So i am very logical. (any tips for this?). I learn fast. Always i was the guy that wants to be the best in what he is doing if he isn't good at it. Now i work on the weak spot.

So now you know with whom you are dealing with, this Saturday i got out with a wing that also got out some time. My plan for this day was to just approach woman and start a emotional conversation with them, so just talk bullshit to them. When i got into the club, which was 3 floors high and we were on the relax first floor, my buddy went to the toilet. So i decided to talk to some people to get in state.
    My buddy got out and we went to the club. We saw a 2 set standing at the wall not having a goot time. My buddy approached and i went a little way after him. I talked to the girl he wasn't talked to. She wasn't interested, but i held strong eye contact and did my best to just talk. After a minute of talking we went to another club because it was a bit off, not many people.
    In club 2 we were at the bar and we tried to order a drink. I saw a chick trying to come in between us, so i say to her the following:
    Me: "Thank you for buying me a drink"
    Her: "No, you need to buy me a drink"
    Me: "The roles have changed, woman buy men drinks now, so you need to buy me a drink"
    Her: "No way i will do that"
    Me: "Men are watching for the kids nowadays, the girls bring the money home and care for their man"
    Her: "Haha, buy maybe i will still bare your child"

I lost it at that moment, i thought WTF she just said to me. After that she went away because it got a bit awkward. I just didn't know what to do after that (any tips?).

These were the only 2 i have "approached" that night. I had a momental opener on the second girl (I still don't know what to say to a girl that i cold approach, any tips?)

I think it wasn't a succesfull night. I didn't do many approached, however it was my plan to do many approaches. I thought about not giving a fuck but it just didn't go (any tips?)

I will be posting once or twice a week my field reports.

Thank you for reading and wish you guys the best also!

P.S. i haven't drank anything that night, just some Coca Cola.

2. Hey man. That feeling in your stomach doesn't go away. I've done about 12 approaches in the last week and I still have it. The only solution is too keep approaching.
    My approach formula that has worked well in the day time is to make the girl think you are going to hit on them, and proceed with a humorous opener. For example, that two set standing on the wall, I would approach them with, "Hi, I noticed you ladies standing over here, and I had to come over and tell you that you are absolutely(pause)….standing in the no frowning section of the night club." Maintain a serious look for a bit. The girl will give you a response like a laugh, or a "Nuh-uh," or sometimes they will take you seriously. That's when you assure them you are joking and proceed.

In my opinion, your night was a success. You approached, that's all that matters. Next time you go out, do three approaches.

3. Let me see if I can break this down a bit. I'll also follow up with a short bio of myself in another post.

Quote Originally Posted by Krylim1 View Post
    when i am in a normal state i get this feeling in my stomach, that everyone can relate to me, when seeing a hot women.
    This never goes away. When starting out, the hotter the women the more intense it gets. But, use that feeling to drive towards the girl. That energy rush is adrenaline running through you. It's your fight or flight response kicking in. Don't let it scare you into running away, have it make you run towards the gun fire.

I can't really talk to her i don't really know what to say. So i am very logical. (any tips for this?).
    This is easy. Women will give you everything you need to talk to them. You just have to listen for it. Women are 180 degrees off from men. So, if they are 90% emotional and 10% logical, men are 90% logical and 10% emotional. It's for this very reason game works for us, it's organized in a logical set of instructions we can understand.

My plan for this day was to just approach woman and start a emotional conversation with them, so just talk bullshit to them.
    Yeah, don't do this. Women will see right through it. You want to be as authentic as you can. Just be chill, and enjoy sharing her space.

We saw a 2 set standing at the wall not having a goot time. My buddy approached and i went a little way after him. I talked to the girl he wasn't talked to. She wasn't interested, but i held strong eye contact and did my best to just talk. After a minute of talking we went to another club because it was a bit off, not many people.
    Cool, not a big deal. You won't always close. There will be times when you will just have a few off nights. Happens to everyone.

In club 2 we were at the bar and we tried to order a drink. I saw a chick trying to come in between us, so i say to her the following:
    Me: "Thank you for buying me a drink"
    Her: "No, you need to buy me a drink"
    Me: "The roles have changed, woman buy men drinks now, so you need to buy me a drink"
    Her: "No way i will do that"
    Me: "Men are watching for the kids nowadays, the girls bring the money home and care for their man"
    Her: "Haha, buy maybe i will still bare your child"
    This was good. You saw the opportunity and took it.

I lost it at that moment, i thought WTF she just said to me. After that she went away because it got a bit awkward. I just didn't know what to do after that (any tips?).
    Okay, so right here she saw you playing with her, and she turned it around on you. Get used to this. Especially with the Super Hot Alpha Babes. They will spin shit around just to see how you can handle it. It takes practice to get good at see this and being able to handle it. This wasn't actually a shit test, she was just playing with you. If you saw it, you could have come back with something like "have my baby first, then I'll buy you a drink."

These were the only 2 i have "approached" that night. I had a momental opener on the second girl (I still don't know what to say to a girl that i cold approach, any tips?)
    It looks like the second girl rattled you. Eh, maybe - maybe not. Talking and keeping the conversation going isn't hard. Your just overthinking it. Ask her who she came with? If she's there with her boyfriend, play with that. "Damn, I thought I was your boyfriend. When did we break up?" Ask her what she's drinking. Ask what her job is and if she likes it? What kind of person it takes to do her job.

I think it wasn't a succesfull night. I didn't do many approached, however it was my plan to do many approaches. I thought about not giving a fuck but it just didn't go (any tips?)
    If you don't think was successful then it wasn't. Just don't beat yourself up over it. If you go the "don't give a fuck" route, then play the blow out game. Try to get blown out. Come up with some bullshit openers and use them. "My psychiatrist says I have breastphobia, and I have to observe as many large breasts as possible for 10 seconds to get over it. Can I observe yours?" I forget who came up with this one, but it actually worked after about 10 blow outs.

P.S. i haven't drank anything that night, just some Coca Cola.
    This is a good thing. You don't want to become dependent on liquid courage. If I have a drink it will be a light one, and only after I am comfortably in set with my target. Even then, it is rare.