Don't know what to say/do next

1. Don't know what to say/do next

Hey,

I have a problem. When I approach of meet a girl everything is great first minute. I can approach to any woman. After my opener starts my problem. I donít know what to say next.
    Even when beautiful girl approach me like today, ask me questions, I see that they are interested in me but then I all screw up because I donít know what to do next.

I work in business tower with a lot of beautiful womenís. Today in the elevator one girl approach me ask me where I work, what I doÖ.
    When we go out from the elevator I told her I go smoke a cigar do you want go with meÖ.. Of course she me. She say clients are waiting for me I must goÖ.
    While I was smoking I was thinking how Iím an idiot. That some stranger asks me to go with him of course that I will refuse him. I was pissed off. I didnít make any connection with her, I donít know her name anythingÖ.
    Can someone please give me some advice how to handle this problem.
    Thanks

2. This is a pretty common problem for guys when they start out. Early on in an approach you will probably have to do the majority of the talking. However, once the girl gets to know you more and becomes a bit more comfortable she will start to open up and do more of the talking.

If you are using a standard opener you will start to notice most girls will respond in a few different ways. Once you notice these patterns you can have some follow-ups ready to keep the conversation going. Write out on a sheet of paper the things girls usually reply with when you do your opener. Then, write down some follow-ups you can say to continue the conversation. Let me know if this helps...

3. Quote Originally Posted by jethrotull View Post
    This is a pretty common problem for guys when they start out. Early on in an approach you will probably have to do the majority of the talking. However, once the girl gets to know you more and becomes a bit more comfortable she will start to open up and do more of the talking.

If you are using a standard opener you will start to notice most girls will respond in a few different ways. Once you notice these patterns you can have some follow-ups ready to keep the conversation going. Write out on a sheet of paper the things girls usually reply with when you do your opener. Then, write down some follow-ups you can say to continue the conversation. Let me know if this helps...

Thanks.
    I will definitely try this. Do you have some topics or routines for conversation?
    Thanks!

4. Read the routines manual. You can actually say anything to the girl. As long YOU find it interesting

5. In my experience, I find it's more important to focus on displaying certain qualities than what words you say. Things like: Humour (Tease her a little!), be a challenge (make her work to earn your interest, be a leader (Make decisions/Don't ask what she wants to do) & be passionate about what you do & your dreams for the future.)

Beyond that, if you are looking for examples of conversation, I would suggest you go on Youtube and look up Day Game. There you will find plenty of examples of what to say and see how women react to them.

6. Sounds like you need some practice talking to girls.

Suggestion: Any time you see a girl (any girl, regardless of attraction or what have you) and there's an opening to talk to her, then talk to her. About anything. The weather, school, homework, a teacher, other students - whatever. Just talk to girls for the sole purpose of talking. The more you do it, the more comfortable you (should) get with it, and you should reach a point where you can talk to a 'crush' in a... less awkward manner.

And for that day when you talk to a girl you're interested in... If you know you're going to be talking to her, try warming up your social skills (like you would your muscles) beforehand. Talk to anyone about anything. Do that, and it should make you a little looser when you go to talk to this girl.

7. Thanks man!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Panther1 View Post
    In my experience, I find it's more important to focus on displaying certain qualities than what words you say. Things like: Humour (Tease her a little!), be a challenge (make her work to earn your interest, be a leader (Make decisions/Don't ask what she wants to do) & be passionate about what you do & your dreams for the future.)

Beyond that, if you are looking for examples of conversation, I would suggest you go on Youtube and look up Day Game. There you will find plenty of examples of what to say and see how women react to them.
    Thanks man!