My Journals

Thread: My Journals

My Journals

Hi guys,
    I am an Asian guy in early 40s and I have 1 FWB that I am seeing occasionally. I am happy to see her but I would like to meet more women. I used to do day game frequently in the past with a few success here & there. Because I own a start-up business and struggled to make profits for 1st 3 years, I didn't approach women frequently due to financial stress. I also had some physical problems for the past 2 years that almost destroyed my health completely. Right now I am in a better position financially and physically so I can approach women again with a higher sense of calmness. I am going to approach women in restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, live performance, meetup groups, and on the street. I am planning to reactivate my dating apps/accounts that have remained dormant for at least 2 years. My main goals are to approach at least 2 women a day for the 1st 3 months and improve my self-confidence. This is going to be the place where I write down my field reports.

Late last week, I went to a coffee shop close by to my apartment because I was tired of working from home. I got there and there's an empty standing table with plenty of electrical outlets so that's a good spot for me to work. After I worked for at least a couple hours and about to leave, a young pretty girl came by and sat on the same table. She pulled out her book and I asked her about the content of it. She explained it to me and I knew it right away that's she's still in high school. I joked about the content and she smiled and laughed. Since she was underage, I just left without asking for her number and politely said goodbye. I felt a little bit disappointed but at the same time, I felt relieved because I finally had the guts to talk to an attractive woman. This week I am going to approach more women and work outside the home more frequently.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 21stcenturymale View Post
    I felt relieved because I finally had the guts to talk to an attractive woman.
    Talking to one girl is a step in the right direction!

Well done!