2nd date plan + question

1. 2nd date plan + question

Hey everyone,
    So I had a REALLY good first (blind) date last night. We talked and drank for 4 hours at a bar. In the middle of this date she just grabbed me and started kissing me and making out with me.
    So, I'd say that's a home run.
    For our second date tomorrow I decided we'll go to a really great sushi place in a very cool old neighborhood in our hometown. After sushi we can go for walk in this old neighborhood, where it is very romantic + lots of places to make out. At some point there's an intersection which can lead either to the beach or to a bar area, so I thought I'd ask her to choose (which will also tell me something about her).
    Questions:
    1. Does this sound like a good plan?
    2. There was one thing that bothered me about last night's date, which was the she didn't even offer to pay half of the tab (I would have refused, but she should have offered). Should I pay for the date tomorrow too? If she doesn't offer to pay for half, is that a bad sign?
    Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by PuaIntern; 05-07-2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Clarification

2. Sounds Good!

Quote Originally Posted by PuaIntern View Post
    Hey everyone,
    So I had a REALLY good first (blind) date last night. We talked and drank for 4 hours at a bar. In the middle of this date she just grabbed me and started kissing me and making out with me.
    So, I'd say that's a home run.
    For our second date tomorrow I decided we'll go to a really great sushi place in a very cool old neighborhood in our hometown. After sushi we can go for walk in this old neighborhood, where it is very romantic + lots of places to make out. At some point there's an intersection which can lead either to the beach or to a bar area, so I thought I'd ask her to choose (which will also tell me something about her).
    Questions:
    1. Does this sound like a good plan?
    2. There was one thing that bothered me about last night's date, which was the she didn't even offer to pay half of the tab (I would have refused, but she should have offered). Should I pay for the date tomorrow too? If she doesn't offer to pay for half, is that a bad sign?
    Thanks everyone!
    I won't claim to be a PUA guru, but from all I've learned, studied and field tested, the date 2 idea sounds pretty good. Not sure if you even need the sushi restaurant. Maybe could have just walked the cool old neighborhood and chose the beach or bar. I like giving her the choice...maybe that's just me.

As far as paying for the meal, since you paid the first time, she's probably expecting it. If you could rewind time, you might have said something like, "I usually don't pay for the entire meal on dates, but I'll make this one time exception if you promise to pay for the next meal" or something along those lines...I don't think it's necessarily a bad sign that she didn't offer to pay half (shows a bit of her social programming and perhaps a sign of her character that she didn't even pretend to offer to pay).