Sterling 10-Day Bootcamp - New York, April 2018 - Page 2

FirstFirst 12

Hey all,

We just finished the 10-day bootcamp in NYC a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that I was blown away by the whole experience. I'm not sure how the previous 10-day's were as we just went through an overhauled version of it, but in in a nutshell, I'd say this is really an "inner game" bootcamp. It improves our "game" by identifying current personal traits and behaviors that are getting in our way to succeed with women - and which usually extend to other areas of our life. This is done by building trust with the group, and within ourselves, to dig up past impactful (even traumatic) experiences and then using techniques to help us heal and move on. In that way, I'd say the 10-day is not really about game, it's about emotional healing and personal self improvement. This healing process opens the door to finally start working on our limiting beliefs and allows us to get a different outlook on the way we relate to people in general, and especially to women. After having gone through it, we can finally get a glimpse of inner peace and the motivation to start taking risks and adopting new behaviors with women.

The program is generic as what I described above could apply to everyone, but it's also personalized as each participant has his own demons to face. Each person is there to work on his own issues, but at the same time to listen and provide support for the rest. The relationship within the group becomes really tight and by sharing our stories and problems, we gradually realize that we're all humans, that we all have problems and that we're all fucked up in different ways, so it makes sense to go through it together and support each other. This realization of "humanity", which was experienced more strongly after certain meditation exercises, was one of the main lessons of the bootcamp for me as it extends beyond connections with peers and friends, to women and people in general. Everyone, even a successful doctor, the CEO of a corporation, or a victoria secret model, has problems and feels distress just as we do. We're all going through the same stuff as humans, so we might as well help each other out and collaborate in building connections and relationships that will help us thrive. That mindshift alone, is helping me overcome social anxiety and think about new patterns of communication with people.

The general mindshift acquired (at least temporarily) after the program is kind of abstract and difficult to explain, so here's a specific point that illustrates how this change of mindset changed the perspective of "The Game" for me.

Overcoming Approach Anxiety and Trying New Behaviors:
    I did a couple of 3-day bootcamps before, and even though I learned a lot, I could never get over my approach anxiety mainly because every time we went out to practice, each approach always felt like I was being sent into a suicide mission and even if the lesson was to realize that I wasn't gonna literally die from being rejected, the emotional distress was so strong that thinking I had to go through it hundreds of times until I could get desensitized, made me lose motivation and fall back into the same old behavioral patterns shortly after the bootcamp and never really try the "material" again. And it's even harder to practice when you don't have a wingman or people in the community to go practice with. I'm aware there are countless stories of people who have gotten over their fear of approaching this way, so this might work for you if you have enough willpower and time to push through it, but just be aware that willpower can only take you so far and after a while you might get to a point of burn out and just give up, which is what's happened to me and lots of people I've talked to as well. In my case, I felt like I was playing a painful game of distress and sacrifice so the good interactions I had weren't enough to keep me motivated.
    What changed in the 10-day is that most of the "right-attitude" concepts that are prerequisites to make the game fun and keep motivation, went from being just intellectual concepts to being internally understood, felt and assimilated. For instance, things like:

- "Go out to have fun, not to pick up chicks"
    - "Focus on the process (practice, enjoy the interactions), not on the outcome (pick up chicks, get laid)"
    - "Don't make it personal"
    - "Get out of your head"
    - "Get into state"
    - "Believe you can get the girl"
    - "Be more masculine"
    - "Be confident"
    - ... etc

I had "learned" these kind of things before, but as with many classroom teachings, they always remained theoretical concepts that I knew made sense and I had to apply, but could never actually do it when I was in the heat of approaching and all my current emotional circuitry got activated and most times I just froze or acted weirdly. The 10-day approach is to go from an intellectual teaching to a more experiential one. So by mixing a bit of "outer game" teachings with diverse breathing and meditation techniques during the seminar, I could start to feel and experience how it is like, for example, to "get out of my head". I could never get out of my head by forcing my way out of it (yet, that's what I kept doing), but I finally did it by experiencing how it felt to be in my body and then I could practice how to do it when we went clubbing. This is what changed everything for me... I went out with my new feelings and energy felt in the "classroom" and talked to random people, got into state, had fun, tried being more sexual, etc. So for the first time I woke up the day after with a feeling of hope and motivation because I learned/realized that this new approach to the game is not about winning or losing, it's about going for the ride and having fun with myself, it's about building a fun vibe and connecting with people. Suddenly, that night I wasn't afraid to talk to girls and take some risks anymore. It just felt right to approach and to "be more masculine" so I found myself doing it. Reproducing this kind of feelings/state/vibe is not easy, as some of us found out during one or more nights when things just didn't "click" the same way, and I'm aware that lots of practice is required to get good at it, but the difference is that now "the game" is something that can be enjoyable instead of painful, so now I'm actually eager to go out and practice. And I can even do it while going out with my friends, because I won't be practicing openers and routines, I'll be practicing new feelings and a new mindset that will allow me to intentionally try new behaviors. Now I wanna play the game and I know that with practice I can be good at it.

Besides, the new experience of "humanity" mentioned above, when finally felt and understood, gave me the confidence to talk to people (and specially to hot girls) because why wouldn't I?... At the end of the day we're all human with problems and we're here to connect. Looking at it that way, it's almost silly not to approach people/women.

This is the kind of mindshift that sounds simple, but it's really not. it's the kind of thing that you can only (or at least more easily) experience with the right coaches and the right methodology. That's why the exercises done in the program are a mix of coaching, psychology, therapy, meditation and other techniques that go into the more energetic, spiritual and sometimes mystical realms. That's what bypasses your mind and your intellect and gets you to feel and experience the teachings. If you're thinking about going through this program, you gotta be comfortable with this kind of stuff, or at least be open to try them and trust the coaches and your group of peers. My take is that some of this things can't be explained by modern science, but they exist, and they work, and right now I'm into trying what works. You unfortunately won't know what I'm talking about until you get to actually experience them, for example if you're into meditation or have tried an spiritual drug like Yaje/Ayahuasca - which btw, are topics that are normal to talk about in the environment of the 10-day.

I think the program is not for everyone as it's not cheap and the techniques used are a bit out there, but I really recommend you guys seriously consider doing it if:
    - You have a hard case of low self-esteem or limiting beliefs that stop you from meeting and connecting with people/women.
    - You have been carrying an emotional wound for a while that's blocking your progress as a person.
    - You're over thirty years old and unsatisfied with your situation when it comes to women.
    - You've already tried different "pick up" methods/programs for a while, but nothing has changed in a tangible way.
    - You're too much of a rational/intellectual "thinker" and have a hard time being a "doer" and taking action.
    - Pick-up/love/intimacy is an area of your life in which the problems are so pervasive, that it overshadows your whole life.

To be honest, I never thought I'd need a program like this one, mainly because deep down I always fooled myself into thinking I was OK (Great job and social life) and into thinking I could get good with women by myself, so why would I spend so much money on a bootcamp?... The truth is that I had always been doing the same thing and therefore getting the same results, so I've been constantly dissatisfied in this area of my life. I had to admit to myself that I needed help and I'm glad I signed up for this program. Andrew and Alex are super experienced coaches and they have gathered and combined interdisciplinary knowledge and techniques that make the program very unique. I really don't think there's anything like it out there today.

If you guys are thinking about going through the program, I'm happy to answer questions.
    IJ

2. This program gives way more than you would ever guess, and way more than what you think you’re going there for. This program can change your life as well as your game, while providing a sustainable path forward, and a specific timeline for progress.

It gave me a sustainable path forward, made going out fun again, and allowed me to solve problems I didn’t even think were related to game. For me, the key is sustainability. In the past, I've had problems getting myself to consistently practice other methods of game, and mainly that was because it often felt like a drag or work I didn’t want to do. I was never good about getting myself to go do it consistently over a long period of time. This system has made going out fun again, and consequently, more sustainable. And it was explained why burn out was typical among the majority of people, which was an important revelation for me. For me, one big problem was that I could not figure out why I couldn’t get myself to consistently stay on other methods, and I found out why on the first day of this program.

More importantly, the program addresses foundational inner issues deeply, things that on their surface don’t seem to be about game or women, but in reality ultimately affect your game and relationships significantly.

Most surprising for me is that I did it without alcohol, as did many other people on the program. I usually drink when I go out but on this program I didn't drink the whole time, and I had a lot of fun. I had no concept that that would happen before going.

Outer game was covered on the first few days of the program, while introducing many of the inner game concepts. Roughly the second half of the program focused on deeper, inner game issues and masculinity. We basically went out for the first few nights, worked on foundational, inner game during the week and then went back out at the end of the week, while continuing the inner game work during the day.

For the outer game, we were taught a natural free flowing conversational model and about fun/flirty conversation, physical communication, sexual conversation, and deep conversation. Interestingly, it was pointed out to us that none of us had trouble talking to each other or running out of things to say during one break, so that when talking to a girl and running out of things to say, it was only a change in our own mindset that made that happen. That was a big revelation for me. It also was effective for me on the first night when I was talking to a girl who was good looking, and it was going well. At one point, when I was about to run out of things to say, I thought about the mindset that was taught earlier and the conversation started flowing out of me again.

The first night out was a big surprise for me. I had already liked the new direction they taught during the day, but implementing it was fun and successful, and without alcohol. I met tons of women on the first night, without alcohol and had fun doing it, and it went great. I opened tons of women, and approaching was always difficult for me in the past. The concepts they taught during the day made opening and approaching easier. The change was primarily on mindsets, and the change was powerful. Tanner, one of the Rockstars, was also a big help too on the first night, and got me to think more aggressively, pointing out that I should try to pull a girl I was with to the bathroom to hook up there.

The inner game section was mind blowing. On top of general lessons about the mind, how it can work against you, and how to defeat that, it was an incredibly really deep dive into some of your deepest issues. Andrew’s process for handling them is pretty astounding to see, as well as seeing the immediate results in other people as well as yourself. It put me on a path towards solving foundational issues I’ve had for years, with solutions I would not likely have moved towards in my lifetime without this program.

To this end, Andrew’s perception into people is uncanny - it looks like a magic trick. You would think the people in the room have to be actors. That perception alone is unique and worth the price of admission. It's a rare opportunity to have someone be able to help improve you as a person, by being able to diagnose foundational issues, ones that affect your life and your game.

In the inner game portion, we did activities that were geared toward strengthening being in the right mindset for going out and for life. Some of these activities in themselves might seem to be meaningless or ineffectual if they were simply mentioned in a vacuum without context, but after being instructed on the mindset being achieved during them, they were incredibly helpful. They were highly effective for reaching the mindsets being taught, mindsets that are helpful being out and living life.

The program also taught the importance of masculinity and the problems of lack of masculinity, some of which seem obvious only after you’ve heard about it and think about it. The detailed and in depth discussions on masculinity are something I haven’t heard anywhere else up until this point.

After going through the week of inner game material, we went back out. The difference in people, their results, and the amount of fun people had, was immediately noticeable. Once again, I had a great time sober and met a lot of women. I approached girls that I wouldn’t have in the past and had it go well. When I would slide back into a bad mindset, I knew the process for getting back on track.

The Rockstars (Tanner, Blake, Sasha, Nawaz) who help out are walking proof Andrew and Alex’s teachings work. They’re helpful on the program and teach parts of the program, but they allow you to see what’s possible if you follow through. Besides being fun to hang out with, their presence is consistent and undeniable verification of the effectiveness of the program, and the program has been evolving significantly since they went through it. You cannot meet a Rockstar and think this process doesn’t work.

I came out out of the program feeling like I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. My first night out after I got back from the program, I had a great time going out without alcohol. I went out with people who had a table at a club and not only did I not drink, I didn't feel like drinking. This night felt like a revelation to me because it was the first time I’d done it without the rest of the guys from the program and instructors around. I felt like if I can keep doing it, I could sustainably have progress that had been elusive in the past.

The review and integration at the end was incredibly helpful and felt like a roadmap to life. Unexpectedly, there was health (diet) component at the end that has already transformed my body and something I was looking for. It was a nice surprise to get something I was about to look for elsewhere.

I was drawn to the instructors and program because it seemed like it was about more than just women but I had no idea how much more, and greatly underestimated that. When I came into the program, I had no concept or expectation of learning and doing this stuff without alcohol, or solving and working on deep personal issues that affect game as well as other aspects of life, or being provided a sustainable path forward, different from before. This was an incredible way to work on positive changes to your personality, go out, have fun and do it without alcohol.

One way to know that the program was worth the money, was that a money back guarantee was offered (to get your money back at the end of the program if you weren’t satisfied), and no one even thought about getting their money back at the end. The idea would’ve been preposterous after the experience everyone had. (Also, the program will likely save you more in money in alcohol over time than the cost of the program.)

Thanks again to everyone on the program.

Highly recommended. You should sign up before these guys figure out they could be doing something else.

3. LET'S START WITH THE IMPORTANT STUFF: I thought that it was amazing in the moment, and 2 weeks later, my life is on a completely different path than it was at the beginning. It also felt like it made a huge difference to the other people in the program. I couldn't recommend it more highly. I did have a few minor issues with it though.

Other than that, I'll answer the questions that I'd recommend my past self to ask.

DO I RECOMMEND IT?
    ===

If you are open-minded about your blind spots (the things you don't know that you don't know) and are genuinely committed to self-improvement, I wholeheartedly do, and have to several of my friends. The program is so much more than just pick-up. My best friend's fiance is even insisting that he do it after I described the changes that I've felt.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN A 3-DAY?
    ===

First off, I wouldn't knock my experience on my 3-day bootcamp. It was amazing for me, but it was completely different. From a content level, it's completely different: the 3-day felt like there was only time for a random grab bag of techniques (not that this was an issue - it was what I needed if I only had a few days of instruction before going out), while the 10-day had a much more core focus on the inner issues: why is this kind of thing hard for some guys and how can they get to point where they can genuinely enjoy it. From a feeling level, the 3-day forced me to face my fears, while the 10-day taught me how to go to the root belief of those fears and change it. From an impact level of life, the 3-day's was much less impactful: I did the bootcamp, and managed to have a great time with the instructors pushing me to do stuff, but that was just not sustainable for me. The impact of the 10-day was huge: not only did it show me that this can be fun, it also showed me many other aspects of myself to work out.

ARE THE INSTRUCTORS CLOWNS?
    ===

They're surprisingly awesome. They knew their shit, and much more importantly, were genuinely concerned for us as people and it showed. This showed through many many aspects throughout the 10 days - we went through a lot and their support through some of it was crucial. I'd actually think that their level of genuine care was much more important than any of the material or activities, because the care massively amplified the effectiveness of those activities. There were parts that requires some serious levels of vulnerability - everyone talked about some VERY VERY hard but important things to talk about - and I don't think we could have gotten there without the instructors just setting the context for that to happen.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MATERIAL?
    ===

Honestly, there was less of it than I had originally hoped. I'm relatively inexperienced with pick-up, and I guess I had hoped for something extremely comprehensive. This wasn't it, and majority of the time was spent on inner issues, which I'm more than happy with. Time was just limited, and I both understand and support the trade-off made.

WILL I GO OUT 47 TIMES IN THE 10 DAYS?
    ===

No. This was another area which was less than expected, but similar to above, I definitely understand the time was limited. Every day and night was used to great effect, and some of the other participants were down to go out a little extra too, which was quite excellent and great time to practice just enjoying the process.

ENJOYING THE PROCESS?
    ===

Yes, this was one of the biggest things to click for me. Going out went from this scary experience that I'd have to summon all my willpower to do (in theory - in practice I never did it) to something I looked forward to doing, because with the right mindset, it was just fun. I wasn't the only one sad when the bars closed down, and it felt like everyone had the energy to just keep going. Something that the instructors stressed, which I 100% agree with, is (roughly paraphrased) that the only way to get good at this is to keep going and the only way to keep going is to enjoy it.

LASTING CHANGE? COLOR ME SKEPTICAL
    ===

To be honest, I'm still skeptical, as we all should be. Getting people to change is infamously hard, and it's still a little bit early to say, but it genuinely feels like it. There have been some mindset shifts that I've gone through already that definitely will last (like above about enjoying the process). Life has been so different the last 2 weeks as a direct effect of the program: I've been able to do things I could never do and see myself in ways that I never have, and as a result of that, I've found so many blind spots in the way I live my life that I'm so excited.

TOP 3 FAVORITE THINGS
    ===

Favorite thing number 1: Mental tools. There was so much of a focus on this for very good reason. It's a skillset not commonly taught, and extremely relevant. We learned ways of interacting with the voice in our heads that like to panic and get us into a state of fear. By digging deep into our mind's needs, we learned to work with those primal desires instead of fighting them. This alone has sent me on a path of self-discovery.

Favorite thing number 2: Connection with both other participants and instructors. Shit got deep and it was beautiful. You start to see a little bit of yourself in everyone, and that just makes it so that you want to help everyone like you'd help yourself, and also feel comfortable asking people much further along than yourself for advice (because you can see that they've faced and surpassed similar struggles to yourself).

Favorite thing number 3: The community. These guys are part of a group of people devoting their lives to self-development, and are constantly changing and evolving to the best knowledge they have possible, and getting to know people like that, in my opinion, is worth the cost of the program on it's own. This is a life-long journey for all of us, and we're going to keep learning more about how to live. It's clearly better to do it with like-minded individuals than alone.

LEAST FAVORITE THINGS
    ===

Ok, I can't ruin the surprise, but there was stuff that falls under the category of type 2 fun (miserable while it's happening, but fun in retrospect). I'll be vague and mysterious about it, but I'll say that there are some parts of it that were straight up uncomfortable, but amazing in hindsight. I see it as more evidence that they genuinely want to help us instead of just putting us through some feel-good program that makes us think all our problems are solved without actually solving them.

I'M KIND OF EMBARASSED TO ASK THIS, BUT WHO IS STERLING?
    ===

You know, it was never explicitly addressed. I think it was Andrew.

COOL, WHAT'S YOUR CODENAME?
    ===

I didn't get one. :'(

WHAT ABOUT THE COST?!?!
    ===

It can definitely cost a significant amount for some people. Whether or not it's worth it for you really depends on your financial situation. Despite the cost, I consider it one of my better investments (including compared to the 3-day, which I thought was very beneficial in a very different way). The larger cost to me seems like now that my mind has been opened to all of these new things, I'm going to be exploring a lot more different aspects of my own mind.

HOOK A BROTHER UP WITH ADVICE
    ===

You decided to do it? Congratz. I won't guarantee that you won't be disappointed because that isn't my place, but I can say that no one in my class was anywhere close to disappointed. Everyone left somewhere between "my perspective on life has changed a lot" to "holy shit, my perspective on life has changed A LOT". My advice for you would be: 1. be open-minded 2. trust yourself and 3. give it your all.

WHAT'S LIFE LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE?
    ===

Just ask the chicken. For real though, their emphasis on lasting change and the real work happening in the next 8 months definitely resonated with me. I feel more in touch with my masculinity, and I'm more excited than ever to go out (and have been, while having a great time). Pick-up doesn't feel weird/sleezy to me at all anymore. In fact, I have a healthier views on sex/relationships than I ever have. Like I said, it's too early to say how good the path I'm on is, but it feels awesome, powerful, and full of life.

TL;DR
    ===
    - I highly recommend it.
    - 3- vs 10-day: the 3-day forced me to face my fears, while the 10-day taught me how to go to the root belief of those fears and change it.
    - The instructors are genuinely nice people.
    - Not as much pick-up material and going out as I had hoped, but I understand and support the trade-off.
    - It's somewhat early to claim the change is lasting, but 2 weeks after, all evidence points to it.
    - No cool codename.
    - If you do it, be open-minded, trust yourself, and give it your all.
    - Things are going pretty great thanks to it.

4. NYC 10-Day Review

Overview

The Simplified Natural 10-Day is one of those life-changing experiences that is very difficult to describe in words.

It is a combination of clean theory, coupled with hands-on, in-field examples, culminating in a sort of spiritual awakening that, if you’re open to it, you will feel deeper than you have ever anything before.

In all honesty, had someone told me all the things we would be doing as part of the inner development work, I don’t think I would have agreed to go. However - this would have been a huge mistake! Please keep that in mind when you read something and say “weird” or “unbelievable” – you wouldn’t have so many people speak so highly about this program if it really didn’t offer something special.

Many of the most important things in life cannot be learned from a book or realized through the use of thought experiments. Think about it: the most memorable experiences of your life were only so because you experienced them viscerally – and this program brings this home hard! With a jam-packed schedule every day, you will be immersed in a unique set of activities that will allow you to experience the theory covered during seminar earlier in the day, in a way that hits all of your senses and sticks in your memory.

The 10-day offers a unique experience that in all honesty, most people do not, and cannot know, that they really need – but if you’re reading these reviews, deep down somewhere you know you’re looking for something else; I and the other guys on this post can attest that if this isn’t it, it’s the closest thing out there.

Since you’re reading this review, then you already know you need it - listen to that instinct and follow your gut – sign up now! You won’t regret it…

The New Curriculum

The curriculum has been significantly revamped since previous 10-Days. I have not had the opportunity to attend any of the previous ones, but I have been in the community for 10+ years, and can honestly say that I’ve read almost all the theory – much like all of you, that hadn’t helped, in fact, it probably made things worse for me.

I attended the Superconference in Las Vegas in 2017, and several bootcamps in the years previous, but even with this, I struggled to put together a framework that could work for me. I consistently found it difficult to just “have fun” when I went out, I couldn’t really have fun unless I numbed my mind with the help of alcohol.

Now two weeks since the 10-day, I have begun to integrate much what I learned into my daily routines, and although too early to call it permanent, for the last 2 weeks I have been able to regularly and consistently enter “state” where I am legitimately and genuinely having fun while at any event - whether it be at a family, social, professional, or night-time-fun gathering. I can assure you that previous to my experience with the Simplified Natural curriculum, this was not the case!

I was often anxious, both before and during all type of events, but especially at night clubs and bars. I can’t tell you how many times I caught myself checking my watch and groaning when I realized there was still an hour or two left before I could make a graceful exit for the night. I would try to stay motivated with non-outcome-dependent goals, but invariably disappointed followed when those goals were not met. Worse yet, when I was progressing, a single bad interaction could devastate me for the rest of the night, or even the weekend.

However, since learning, practicing, and integrating the Process, covered during the first weekend, I am able to go from cold to “In State” within a short hour of arriving at any venue so far, and with not a single drink of alcohol to boot!

Now the guys are quick to highlight that, like with most new life skill learned at an intense event, it is not uncommon for things to “go back to normal”when you return home. However, by integrating each of the lessons and experiences into your daily life, covered on the 10th day of program, it is possible to harness the power of this program into supercharging your approach to game, work, time with friends, sports/fitness/nutrition, and so much more!

More Content – Less Focus on Outer Game

The Simplified Natural program is not a bunch of lines and routines being taught by experts in the dating and personal development space - but there is that, lots of that. However, if you’re looking at this program, it’s because you know that a bunch of memorized lines and routines is not the (whole) answer.

Routines and lines are useful when integrated into your natural way of being; routines are key to our life, most successful people minimize the loss of decision-making energy by relying on tried and tested routines. However, that is not useful unless you already know what to do – the process to get there is a long road of trial and error until you hit proficiency (just think about every time you started a new job or position). This program will break down everything it teaches so you can understand why it works, and then show you how to review, evaluate, revise, create, and/or adopt everything you already do or have already learned, and only keep those things that make effective routines for your life and your goals!

The beauty and sophistication of this program is the realization that “game” and “relationships” are unique gateways to the depth of your being, and intertwined with almost every aspect of your life. Your relationships with women, more so than any other aspect of your life, have a connection to the “deep real self” that men rarely, if ever, let themselves access and develop into a richer and more fulfilled human being.

By realizing this fact, the program is able to show you how to build a real foundation for more than just game, but for your entire life.

With core themes around Trust, Surrender, and Bold Masculinity, you are sure to realize how close you really already are to the man that you always knew you were.

Cost-Benefit Analysis

The program is definitely not cheap, but the value of the curriculum shouldn’t be under-estimated.

It is important to note that the guys involved are effectively synthesizing and condensing decades of combined experiences into a tightly curated 10-day program. That said, despite the monstrous volume, they still took ample time each day and night to ensure every attendee on the program got exactly what they needed in a very personal way.

The true value of the program can be broken down into 3 elements that are crucial for transformative change in someone’s life:

1. Clear, concise, and most importantly “clean” body of knowledge, researched and backed up with examples and references at each turn. Andrew has an uncanny ability to break down every subject into the smallest pieces for everyone to understand at a base level, and then paints an amazing holistic picture of how it all fits back together again.
    2. The creation of a “container” that provides a context conducive to maximizing learning, experience, and transformative change. This “container”, created when 12-15 deeply passionate and committed like-minded individuals come together, is crucial for the third and final element:
    3. In-body experiences, the ones that you feel deep inside, even when you can’t fully wrap your mind around them - this is what fosters the learning and experience that leads to making a transformative change in how you live your life.

Depending on how you integrate it into your everyday life, and I am (as are all the other guys) deeply involved in this process (as it takes weeks and months of work), I feel like this can be a 10x-100x return with the right amount of effort. But be warned – this is not a “quick fix”. Much like all the good things in life: the concepts are simple, but not easy to master!

The guys will openly tell you this right at the beginning of the program: for you to really get the most out of this, get ready to put in 8 months of effort at least 2 times a week. The skill learned here are not like switches, but more like dials that take time and a multitude of interactions to fine tune. Furthermore, developing that foundation of solid inner skills requires time spent on yourself, by yourself.

If you’ve hit the end of your road, or a plateau in your development, or if you just want to supercharge your life with knowledge that goes well beyond game, this is the program for you!