Urgent Advice Music Festival and Gym Women

Urgent Advice Music Festival and Gym Women

Hi

I met thie women in the gym on thursday. We talked and she is cool and sexy. I told her ii was going to the music festival and the next day she told she fund a ticket and was coming with me today.
    Yesterday in the same festival i meet this other amazing women. We talked a lot with a lot of kino. But the friend (i dd tried to win her over) a big pain in the ass and took her away. I did get her phone #.

So today i will be going with the gym girl to the festival, I dont know if i will see the festival women, but my question is more regarding should i text the festival women or wait till tomorrow? Any advice will be really appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by platano30 View Post
    i meet this other amazing women. We talked a lot with a lot of kino. [...] I did get her phone #.

[...] my question is more regarding should i text the festival women or wait till tomorrow?
    If this is an amazing woman why would you not text her?

I am confused. Explain your reasons.

I did text her, my question was more about if text her the day of the festival while i am with another women or wait till sunday to text her.
    Anyway what I did was to wait till sunday and she did see me saturday with the other one.

We are still exchanging texts so everything worked out by being honest about liking and meeting a lot of women.

Thanks!

glad it worked out!