Do you guys just hang out in stores just to practice day game?

Do you guys just hang out in stores just to practice day game?

People say it seems creepy for guys to just hang out at the mall, Target or some other store just to pick up women and Iím wondering if thatís what most of you guys do or do you just meet women during the day during the natural course of your life?

Los Angeles

Yes when I have practiced it has been at the mall or on busy streets.

I don't know who the "people" are you are referring to, and why should anyone care what they think?

Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    Yes when I have practiced it has been at the mall or on busy streets.

I don't know who the "people" are you are referring to, and why should anyone care what they think?
    Yeah it shouldnít matter but wouldnít I give off the vibe of being desperate by doing this? I had a woman online that said she could tell when guys were doing this and she said most women would be turned off. Lol I have been tempted to just go out to Target to practice day game but I never really did day game before so Iím kinda nervous.

Los Angeles

That's the whole point of practicing ... so you can tune your "vibe" so it's attractive not desperate.

Be subtle enough that different women don't see you chatting up other women.

It's normal to be nervous. We get over it by attempting, failing, and discovering that failure is OK.

5. I would hang out in stores and malls to get more comfortable (re good) with women, until I was able to get to the place where I could talk to three women per day while i was out living my life.

And when a girl asks you what you're doing at the mall etc.... you say "I'm here to meet women."

Most guys tend to be in and out of stores, get what they need and go - for women it's more of a day out with a family member or a friend. If you're just wandering aimlessly to chat up people, it gets noticed than if you really are at the store picking something up, even if it's toiletries, but being that you brought up Target, most of them have a place to get coffee. You can always buy something and return it to the store later or the next week, if it's about having an excuse to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by sdnightfly View Post
    Most guys tend to be in and out of stores, get what they need and go - for women it's more of a day out with a family member or a friend. If you're just wandering aimlessly to chat up people, it gets noticed than if you really are at the store picking something up, even if it's toiletries, but being that you brought up Target, most of them have a place to get coffee. You can always buy something and return it to the store later or the next week, if it's about having an excuse to go back.

Haha thatís a good idea. Buy something then return it in order to go back. Usually when I go to Target I just get coffee and then walk around the store , sipping the coffee, looking for someone to talk to

This is also that time of the year women start planting flowers and vegetables.

it's normal to talk to people