Seems quiet here.

1. Seems quiet here.

Hi all,

I was a member here, under a different name, many years ago (C. 2011/12). I found the love of my life - got married, had a kid and didn't think about this forum again. Until I saw "Pick-Up" mentioned on another forum I frequent, which made me think of you all.

..... It looks a little, how should I say this?.... Barren.

A lot of the Mod's I knew haven't posted in years, none of the members I knew have posted anything for a LONG time. What's going on?

Has the Artistry of this died out? Not even the Bossman himself has posted since 2015 odd.

If I don't hear anything, see you in another 7 years.

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by MarriedOldMan View Post
    Hi all,

I was a member here, under a different name, many years ago (C. 2011/12). I found the love of my life - got married, had a kid and didn't think about this forum again. Until I saw "Pick-Up" mentioned on another forum I frequent, which made me think of you all.

..... It looks a little, how should I say this?.... Barren.

A lot of the Mod's I knew haven't posted in years, none of the members I knew have posted anything for a LONG time. What's going on?

Has the Artistry of this died out? Not even the Bossman himself has posted since 2015 odd.

If I don't hear anything, see you in another 7 years.
    Yeah a bit less populated than back in the 2010-12 time frame
    The boss has changed, but the artistry hasn't really died in my opinion. Definite big changes though.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

I used to be on this forum many many years ago too. It is quiet. I've created a new account as I have a new project in mind, and coming back to the forum....well, everyone must be busy watching youtube videos.