Routine - prepare and perform or prepare when she sees?

1. Routine - prepare and perform or prepare when she sees?

I have such kind of routine - giving an origami flower to a girl. So my question is whether should I do show how I create this flower or to create it elsewhere and then just give it during the date.

I just gave a specific example but main question is - show her routine effort or no. Because when you give e.g. origami flower it seems so simple, she can't see value, but when you create it, flower gains value, because it is being created using the effort in front of her.

p.s. please answer considering two stages separately attraction and comfort.

Los Angeles

If you must give a girl a present, then build it in front of her.

Don't make a production out of it. Just quietly work on it while you're talking.

3. Great, Thank You Very Much!

Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    If you must give a girl a present, then build it in front of her.

Don't make a production out of it. Just quietly work on it while you're talking.

4. I think thatís pretty cool. But are your sets not going anywhere? You could go for coffee, or some kind of instant date 🤔

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_hobrecht View Post
    I think thatís pretty cool. But are your sets not going anywhere? You could go for coffee, or some kind of instant date 🤔
    Hey, well imagine it is a small coffee break, the second time I met the girl (first time I invidted her for a quick coffee). And suddenly there is a paper with some shitty uninteresting ads one the table or something. And I take it and build an origami flower, I did it a lot of times, but I just suddenly asked myself whether it is better to prepare it before.