Should i do a Bootcamp as an intermediate?

1. Should i do a Bootcamp as an intermediate?

Hello, I have intermediate levels of game and slowly progressing to advanced. Ill occasionally hookup with a hot chick and wont be entirely sure how I did it.

I would like to get more consistent and build a abundance of beautiful high-quality women in my life.

Is a Bootcamp appropriate for me? It seems to me to be more for beginners but would like to hear some opinions on what would be best for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Taz,

A Bootcamp will definitely unravel the mystery as to how you're getting the women you're getting. Even naturals who have no issues getting a lot of women in their life find the bootcamps very useful as it goes over why and how attraction works. Sounds like you would benefit a lot.

If that doesn't sound appealing to you, there's always the 10day bootcamp which goes into much more advanced topics, email me at sarah@lovesystems.com and I'll connect you with an instructor to discuss what option is best and what you can expect.

No worth doing a 10 day bootcamp. at least as long as project rockstar continues

4. As an option you can try Bootcamp

Funny how my post seems to be deleted as well as a review about last years super conference product

Why?

A negative review regarding the sound etc and it gets deleted. Which says a lot about love systems.

not very good service, in fact it makes it worse.

I bet this gets deleted with out even a private message sent to me explaining why

http://aischxr.ru/ siemens +

Hi! If you desire free sex → http://xurl.es/h6mcj ← there are a lot of girls, who are waiting for your cock in your city ITS FREE

First of all i want anyone reading this right now to read it all and come back in a day and a week or so and see if it is still here. If not it has been deleted which is what i bet will happen. But if it does, that will just prove how bad lovesystems is and make it EVEN WORSE customer service from them.

Even worse is the fact that i have bought alot of products from lovesytems over the years and i am very disappointed and upset by them now

I have already posted a review about how bad the super conference digital program from last year was and that got deleted straight away. of course they don't want anything bad written about them because thay may lose customers. Well lovesystems should not put out bad products then should they?

ok so for years i wanted to do the stripper and hired guns program as well as several other people i know. But it was only ever taught in the states. No-where outside the staes EVER got a look in. It is very unreasonable to expect people from europe and beyond to have to travel to america. Worse, they are people who CAN'T travel there for various reasons such as visa problems etc.

Of course bootcamps etc have been taught all overf the world with a hell of alot done in London as well as daygame workshops but not once a stripper program or a same night lay program.

even as far back as 2012 myself and several others contacted lovesystems about it, so they can't see that therfe was lack of demand or any other such rubbish. Back then it was a guy called jeremy. guess what though? Nothing happened, apart from in just being put on again and again in the states esp Las Vegas. It was even pointed out that the program had already been done enough in Vegas and not in London (or anywhere outside the states) and they still just put it on in Vegas.

Lovesystems offers programs and then don't allow people to do them.

But the stripper program was a advanced program and about something very specific as well as unigue by the fact that there was no other such program on offer by any other company. So all the more reason for being desperate to do it. That prograsm was no doubt the best program offered by Love systems and i /we didn't get to do it.

Now there were other programs that had been and gone because only one instructor ever taught it and when that instructor left, they took the program with them. That should have never been the case anyway. It should have been passed on. Afterall, all instructors over the years can teach bootcamps.

So based on the above, i was getting really worried that the same thing would happen with the stripper program. this was 2 years ago.. So again i contacted Lovesystems and get a reply from cajun who refered me to a guy called Bill. But of course it was the same old story with him. Bearing in mind that fader was at last years superconference(and teaching the stripper program) and was due to be at this years back in august, this bill then told me that fader has left the company. that was actually what i feared would happen after waiting 7 years to be able to do the stripper program. What about all those years he was with Lovesyrems. And he was at last years super conference? Instead of that he could have done a stripper program in London. There you have it. No excuses.

Bill then suggested a 8 hour one on one with labi, but labi wouldn't be teaching the same program and would just be a random one on one with just labi's take on things. It would NOT be the full content from the 2 day stripper program with Fader.

I really want to know why that program never got done outside the states. Now we have to go without after waiting all these years.

Same night lays program only ever seems to be done in Newyork and NO-WHERE ELSE. It is also only a 5 hour seminar which could easily be done via a webinar but weren't willing to do a webinar and only willing to teach it live. Well in that case don't just offer it live in one dam place.

Derek Cajun himself just said that the same night lays seminar is joes intrigue's program and so it is hi call where he teaches it.

Cajun is meant to be in charge of the company and thus the other instructors, so cajun should not have let him just teach it in one place i.e Newyork. he should have been required to teach a few around the world or none at all. Or better still a webinar, then anyone around the world who wanted the information could easily get it.

even then the same night lays program was 5 hours and priced at $1300

Now Bill has STOPPED RESPONDING TO EMAILS

So i basically wanted to do the stripper programs and same night lay program and i complain about it not being done outside the states, they don't do anything about it, they are not sorry that i have to go without doing it and then they stop replying to emails

DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE

EVEN WORSE IS THAT LOVESYSTEMS CHARGES 3K FOR BOOTCAMPS AND 12K FOR 10 DAY BOOTCAMPS EVEN RIGHT NOW

JOKE

12K FOR A COMPANY WHO SERIOUSLY LACKS IN CUSTONMER SERVICE AND QUITE CLEARLY COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT CUSTOMERS

AGAIN COME BACK TO THIS THREAD IN A WEEK OR MORE AND I BET IT GETS DELETED WHICH WILL JUST PROVE HOW BAD LOVESYSTEMS IS.

DONT BUY FROM LOVESYSTEMS

GO TO OTHER COMPANIES. DONT PAY LOVESYSTEMS MONEY