A test or fade to friends?

1. A test or fade to friends?

HB8 closed on third date. It was good but not great. After sex we hug a little and she hints its time for me to leave, it was 2am. I text next day, some banter, suggest weekday date. She can't do.

Next day she trxts, banter, and suggests I meet her at a club with some of my friends as she's going with hers. Previous dates I picked her up and we hung at her house afterward. Now she's suggesting I meet her at venue with friends and separate cars. Is this a test? Fading to friends? Any ideas

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher876 View Post
    HB8 closed on third date. It was good but not great. After sex we hug a little and she hints its time for me to leave, it was 2am. I text next day, some banter, suggest weekday date. She can't do.

Next day she trxts, banter, and suggests I meet her at a club with some of my friends as she's going with hers. Previous dates I picked her up and we hung at her house afterward. Now she's suggesting I meet her at venue with friends and separate cars. Is this a test? Fading to friends? Any ideas
    No, just sounds like she was out with friends and suggested you bring some too. Maybe was trying to hook her friends up. I don't think it requires as much reading into, just a logistical suggestion since she was already planning to go out.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Sounds like an escalation to me, you're getting introduced to her social circle.