Having a hard time getting women in their 50s

I'm only 35, but I find women in their 50's most attractive for some reason. I have tried to talk to these women on Okcupid, Craigslist, POF and other websites with no luck. I never match with any of them on Tinder. What gives? I thought people said that many older women like younger men, but I am starting to think that only a small number of older women like younger men. I am not bad looking. I am tempted to just give up and go after women my own age even though that is not my first choice. Or just try to get them in person....the only time I was with a 50 year old we met at my previous job (although I won't mess with a woman from work ever again).

To all you guys in your 30's who get much older women, please give some tips. Should I just go out on the street everyday and try to approach these older women? I'm always afraid of them saying I am way too young...how do i get over that?

NYC

Quote Originally Posted by 50plus View Post
    I'm only 35, but I find women in their 50's most attractive for some reason. I have tried to talk to these women on Okcupid, Craigslist, POF and other websites with no luck. I never match with any of them on Tinder. What gives? I thought people said that many older women like younger men, but I am starting to think that only a small number of older women like younger men. I am not bad looking. I am tempted to just give up and go after women my own age even though that is not my first choice. Or just try to get them in person....the only time I was with a 50 year old we met at my previous job (although I won't mess with a woman from work ever again).

To all you guys in your 30's who get much older women, please give some tips. Should I just go out on the street everyday and try to approach these older women? I'm always afraid of them saying I am way too young...how do i get over that?
    Cougar Dating Life app 😂

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey!

This is a really great article Derek Cajun wrote about dating older women that I think might help you out!

https://www.lovesystems.com/blogs/da...ng-older-women

Los Angeles

I wish you could meet my best friend, she's 52 and loves younger men.

35 is a bit tricky because you're fighting against the assumption that you are immature, unreliable, unworldly, or simply social conventions.

Some suggestions for online:

1. Alter your age on dating sites so you get past age filters (And put your real age in your profile of course)
    2. Start your profile by explaining that you're interested in older women, and explain why in a respectful way (they have more interesting experiences to talk about, are more comfortable with themselves, whatever.. as long as it's authentic)
    3. Explain the kind of relationship you're looking for in simple terms. (e.g., looking to date and hopefully find something long term)
    4. Talk a little about your life situation. (I live alone downtown and have a stable career etc.)
    5. Make sure your pictures are 100% adult. (No baseball caps, party pictures, booze, etc.)

In person... i'd say go for it. You can be a lot more direct and you should get great reactions, even if they turn you down.