He lied to me about loving me..and dumped me

1. He lied to me about loving me..and dumped me

So I met this guy on tinder. I hadnít dated in a while because Iíve has bad encounters with men. Anyway he seemed perfect. We never had an argument. I spent a lot of time with him. I spent days at his parents house for Christmas. I met all of his friends.. coworkers etc. All of a sudden he tells me he doesnít love me and that he lied every time he said it. I am distraught!!!! He asked to get a place with me and told me later he did not mean it. He got over it already and a month later Iím still crying trying to figure out what happened and y he did this to me. I didnít ask him to love me.. or to be with him. My sadness is affecting every part of my life.. how can I move on??

NYC

He lied to me about loving me..and dumped me

Quote Originally Posted by Beautifullybroken View Post
    So I met this guy on tinder. I hadnít dated in a while because Iíve has bad encounters with men. Anyway he seemed perfect. We never had an argument. I spent a lot of time with him. I spent days at his parents house for Christmas. I met all of his friends.. coworkers etc. All of a sudden he tells me he doesnít love me and that he lied every time he said it. I am distraught!!!! He asked to get a place with me and told me later he did not mean it. He got over it already and a month later Iím still crying trying to figure out what happened and y he did this to me. I didnít ask him to love me.. or to be with him. My sadness is affecting every part of my life.. how can I move on??
    You were dating a, masked, scumbag.

Delete everything you have ever gotten or reminded you of him. Block him on all forms of communication.

Wake up in the morning and don't allow that asshole any more real estate in your mind or emotions.

Start a new hobby, join a club, work on your personal fitness, start/finish something you have put off for months/years.

Every day is gonna be a battle, but if you can work on yourself in the time being, it'll make each day a little easier.

Good luck to you, dear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk