35 year old needs tips on much older women

35 year old needs tips on much older women

Kinda new to this game and pickup stuff. I have only been with five women since I have been an adult. I got an older woman through work and luck one time but I really love women in their 50s and 60s and want to know how and where to approach these women. I always see some at stores that I frequent that I want to approach but not sure what to say or how direct I should be in telling them that they are attractive. I have also tried to get these type of women online but I canít get them to return my messages so I would rather try in person. Anyone got tips on how to get with 50+ year old women as a relatively young guy? Where do I go? Should I walk up to them and tell them I find them attractive when approaching ? How do I get them to take me serious? Thanks

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by 50plus View Post
    Kinda new to this game and pickup stuff. I have only been with five women since I have been an adult. I got an older woman through work and luck one time but I really love women in their 50s and 60s and want to know how and where to approach these women. I always see some at stores that I frequent that I want to approach but not sure what to say or how direct I should be in telling them that they are attractive. I have also tried to get these type of women online but I can’t get them to return my messages so I would rather try in person. Anyone got tips on how to get with 50+ year old women as a relatively young guy? Where do I go? Should I walk up to them and tell them I find them attractive when approaching ? How do I get them to take me serious? Thanks
    For night game you'll want to find a place that caters to that crowd. There should be some bar (not necessarily a club) that's more of a lounge that would attract that type of crowd. Online... Maybe depending where you live. Otherwise, it'd be normal day game stuff. Also events and possibly some social circle stuff. Gotta get creative with those parameters.

As far as approach: I wouldn't be too direct, nor too indirect. Intent has to be clear without sounding creepy or without coming across as not genuine. In night game, you can get a little more direct since that might be the reason she's out.

The amount that will be married are going to be a lot higher I'd imagine. Just have to work around logistical issues and be clear with your intentions.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger View Post
    For night game you'll want to find a place that caters to that crowd. There should be some bar (not necessarily a club) that's more of a lounge that would attract that type of crowd. Online... Maybe depending where you live. Otherwise, it'd be normal day game stuff. Also events and possibly some social circle stuff. Gotta get creative with those parameters.

As far as approach: I wouldn't be too direct, nor too indirect. Intent has to be clear without sounding creepy or without coming across as not genuine. In night game, you can get a little more direct since that might be the reason she's out.

The amount that will be married are going to be a lot higher I'd imagine. Just have to work around logistical issues and be clear with your intentions.

Thanks for the tip. I donít really like going to bars to meet women so I would have to get these chicks using day game. Can you give me some tips on using day game to get these type of women?