I think i might be sending a rather feminine vibe. What can i do?

12 LastLast
  1. I think i might be sending a rather feminine vibe. What can i do?

Hi.
    I think, i'm starting to suspect, that a somewhat feminine vibe is what killing my dates.

I once dated this vietnamese hot chic and during our encounter she said to me: "i'm gonna call you girlfriend". I think they are not getting a "masculine" vibe or a "sexual intent" from me .

What do you suggest i do?

Thank you.

I think she s just joking,and said that to evaluate you.Maybe you should have answered:"threesome" XD or "i m a lesbian in the body of a man"(in funny tone,of course)

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    Hi.
    I think, i'm starting to suspect, that a somewhat feminine vibe is what killing my dates.

I once dated this vietnamese hot chic and during our encounter she said to me: "i'm gonna call you girlfriend". I think they are not getting a "masculine" vibe or a "sexual intent" from me .

What do you suggest i do?

Thank you.
    Don't think you have to change that about you if it's truly a thing. I winged with dudes that were in the same position but they knew how to be comfortable with it and pulled constantly.

Sexual intent is different. I firmly believe that has to be present to some degree. Going direct and making sure you're meeting for a date rather than as friends. Physical escalation is a large part of that. Get touchy and own that shit.

This boils down to an inner game thing to me. You need to think you're the shit and own it. Whether you're not a man's man or whatever doesn't matter. I'm more rugged, having a lot of tattoos and generally being a little rough. Though that's not a thing girls specifically look for so use what you have to your advantage.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Facer View Post
    I think she s just joking,and said that to evaluate you.Maybe you should have answered:"threesome" XD or "i m a lesbian in the body of a man"(in funny tone,of course)
    Maybe she was just joking but i've heard similar comments in other occasions too. I got my fair share of "are you gay?" questions.

So all those little episodes made me wonder. Maybe i'm projecting a not so masculine vibe.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger View Post
    This boils down to an inner game thing to me. You need to think you're the shit and own it.
    Hey Honey Badger, thanks for the input.
    I agree with this being an inner game issue. I got a couple of them.
    I usually do not think i'm the shit and my kino skills are kinda lame.

Maybe she was just joking but i've heard similar comments in other occasions too. I got my fair share of "are you gay?" questions.

So all those little episodes made me wonder. Maybe i'm projecting a not so masculine vibe.
    I get plenty of that also. Personally I don't let it worry me too much.

Some women want a really macho macho guy
    Some women want a softer more sensitive guy

if you somehow changed yourself to be more like the former, you'll miss out on women who want the latter. Could be a big waste of effort.

The only thing I'd suggest: make sure your escalating fast enough. The 'advantage' of a so-called feminine vibe is you are much less intimidating when you get physical... it's like you sneak in under the radar.

my kino skills are kinda lame.
    Then you gotta push yourself. It's not too hard actually once you discover it's not scary.

Although it sounds counterintuitive in the context of this thread: practice some kino on guys. i.e., when you're talking to them, just touch them non-sensually (on the upper arms, shoulders, etc.)

Once you do that a few times, touching women feels much easier

There are many books about bringing out your masculine size. Try David Deida. There are also some exercises. I saw one by Hypnotica on U2ube.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    The only thing I'd suggest: make sure your escalating fast enough.
    You can say that again. Yeah, i have to work on my escalation skills. I gotta lot of work to do!

10. Thank you so much for your input.