Is there an opener , dhv , or routine about looks more younger ?

Again,sorry if my text makes no sense,google translator is not that perfect.
    so,I read that some seem younger than the current age.there must be a way to take avdantage.But i dont have any clues.

Sometimes people who knows my age are surprised.They said i dont look like 31 yo.
    the only original thing I said was that my portrait ages for me.Only few girls get the idea(seems like no one see the movie ... or the novel from oscar wilde XD ).
    (right now , i just thinking approach a girl with the opener "guess how old i am"... she just going to call for help :S)

Any ideas?

South of Raleigh

I couldn't think of an opener regarding your own age. I've opened girls about their height, so you can do that and use your age as a transition. In a lot of cultures it's considered rude to talk about age. I bring up age all the time, but you have to go about it in a way that not considered rude.
    Last edited by Honey Badger; 01-19-2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Wrong word
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Los Angeles

An opener like that sounds like it would be a boring gimmick.

But we just had long discussions were I expressed my opinion that openers are only meant to open.

To demonstrate high value, it's much better to be actually high-value.

South of Raleigh

Exactly like gq said, openers are for opening. Same with the dhv part. Another way to put it, don't force DHV stuff like you looking good for your age. Not even sure if that's really technically a DHV... But if it comes up in conversation then use it. Make sure you're not forcing the age thing. Then it just sounds like bragging.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger View Post
    Not even sure if that's really technically a DHV...
    For a man, I think looking young is not 'high value'.

The only advantage I can think of: if you're interested in much younger women, you can more easily start something with them before they discover the age difference.

I understand.
    Anyway , thought I could take advantage of this. At least i havent forced anything . And also, is some ways is much easier to approach some younger girls ,
    if only I was not so rusty with my skills
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger View Post
    In a lot of cultures it's considered rude to talk about age. I bring up age all the time, but you have to go about it in a way that not considered rude.
    I dont care if they ask me . Oh ,but i never ask how old is a woman and i dont find a way to make this softly so,better leave this as it.
    (Some men would be offended if you ask them)

Im not good at lines/openers but Perhaps someting along the line of her having a young toyboy to play with when she is old and wrinkled.

Is there an opener dhv or routine about looks more younger

I noticed that there is an edit feature, but after a little while it disappears. I guess the forum gives you a few minutes to make modifications to your post before it becomes permanent.