Women and their travel addiction

I posted this in another forum and got no answer.

It seems that many women are out of control when it comes to travel. During my longest relationship I traveled with my ex at least once every 6 mos. While I do enjoy travel it seems most women enjoy way more than I do to the point of an unhealthy addiction. I thought about letting my girl in my next LTR go on her own but the last time I did that it caused problems. Is there a way to handle this like getting women to settle down a little and not travel so much? Why are they so obsessed with travel? Or maybe there are some that aren't that obsessed and I just haven't met them yet?

This brings up another question. How do they afford this? There are so many on social media that constantly display their travel photos. I've even seen some run up their own credit cards to do this. In other cases it's not so clear. I am guessing some of the women have men throwing gifts at them.

Who has direct knowledge of this? Are there really hidden men behind the scenes funding these trips? Is it like a sugar daddy/sugar baby type of arrangement or more like dating but only if certain benefits are in play? Or are they just throwing all fiscal responsibility out the window and using up their credit?

Los Angeles

you can take a decent trip for like $1500-$2500

Setting aside $300-$400/mo for [insert hobby here] isn't that hard for most people

If you keep dating women who like travel a lot more than you, time for different women. I am not a travelling guy and don't have much problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    you can take a decent trip for like $1500-$2500

Setting aside $300-$400/mo for [insert hobby here] isn't that hard for most people

If you keep dating women who like travel a lot more than you, time for different women. I am not a travelling guy and don't have much problem.
    Well I should have specified examples. There were women I had in mind who I know must have spent way more than this. One is a friend who admitted she would run out of money soon and recently posted on FB she was broke after her last trip. She went on many international trips in only a few months while not making much money. Another is a woman I dated for a few months. Her travel last year included week long trips (at a minimum) to India, Vegas, Aruba, Puerto Rico with a Miami detour, and several shorter trips of a few days around the country. Seems like that would cost a lot more! And I know she doesn't make that much money.

I'm just going to assume there are men behind the scenes who fund these trips and I did well to date women w/o having to pay for these trips and chalk up the obsession with travel as another flaw of females.

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoMatter View Post
    I'm just going to assume there are men behind the scenes who fund these trips and I did well to date women w/o having to pay for these trips and chalk up the obsession with travel as another flaw of females.
    I agree. They love to travel. And sometimes , there is someone who funds those trips.
    By other side...
    The point is to attract,not to lie,but,i ll consider start to master the photoshop and make some experiments...

NYC

Why the hell do you care.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjacket View Post
    Why the hell do you care.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I like to research social behavior especially when it comes to women. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ProtoMatter View Post
    I posted this in another forum and got no answer.

It seems that many women are out of control when it comes to travel. During my longest relationship I traveled with my ex at least once every 6 mos. While I do enjoy travel it seems most women enjoy way more than I do to the point of an unhealthy addiction. I thought about letting my girl in my next LTR go on her own but the last time I did that it caused problems. Is there a way to handle this like getting women to settle down a little and not travel so much? Why are they so obsessed with travel? Or maybe there are some that aren't that obsessed and I just haven't met them yet?

This brings up another question. How do they afford this? There are so many on social media that constantly display their travel photos. I've even seen some run up their own credit cards to do this. In other cases it's not so clear. I am guessing some of the women have men throwing gifts at them.

Who has direct knowledge of this? Are there really hidden men behind the scenes funding these trips? Is it like a sugar daddy/sugar baby type of arrangement or more like dating but only if certain benefits are in play? Or are they just throwing all fiscal responsibility out the window and using up their credit?
    Yeah, some women can afford it because guys give them a trip as a present, which is always exciting for women. I don't know why but its coded in our system. Most probably because we love to receive attention and to feel special and this is a way we understand that a guy is really into us and wants to travel with us, to show us the world. The other thing is that there is a bit of a jealousy going around. When we see other women travel and having fun we want to be like that and post that kind of pics and this is why.