Girl with Family
  1. Girl with Family

Hello gentlemen
    Lets imagine a scenario. Imagine that you are in a beach with some cool friends having fun and enjoying the place. Suddenly, you notice a hot girl. A young model. She is amazing, 23+ years old but she is there with her family, dad, mom and younger brother. How do you approach her without making her feel uncomfortable?

South of Raleigh

Most of the time with family sets, I'll approach the mother/daughter at the same time: going direct, I'll compliment the daughter and ask the mother for permission to speak with her. "Hey can I meet you real quick, I think you're really cute. Is it ok if I speak with this young lady for a minute?" I'll immediately continue speaking with the daughter, it's more of a courtesy thing. That's if the mother is within hearing distance. If not, something I'll do is speak with the daughter pre-framing that I don't want to embarrass her in front of her family and quickly set a day 2 up so she doesn't feel awkward with family watching.

As far as father's, generally that's one of the only sets I'll avoid. Mothers seem to take it as a compliment to speak with their daughter. Fathers, they can be protective.

All in all, I'll quickly set up a day 2 and do a direct approach while being socially aware of her situation as to not embarrass her.

3. Nice approach man!
    You inspired me! Now I have a different strategy in my mind. I would wait under radar until her dads leave and I would open first the mom complimented her about her daughter “Hey, I have just seen your daughter and I would definitely regret it if I didn’t talk to her. She seems an ingesting girl with excellent upbringing, is it ok if I talk to her?” and start talking with the girl about situation (family holidays, talk a bit about me fast qualification) and after 5-10 mins I will mention that I don’t want to make her fell awkward and try to set up a day 2. What do you think about this? Will I have extra value because I would approach her when she would be with her mom instead of her friends?

South of Raleigh

Well it definitely takes some balls. In short, just keep it relaxed and fun while being aware of her situation. Same goes for girls out with friends, the friends may be protective just to make sure you're not some psycho or whatever, so being socially aware of the situation can help relieve the mother's apprehension about a guy talking to her daughter. I don't treat it much different than a normal set, just know there exists a logistical barrier between you and the girl which means you need to set up a date or future outing. I commend you for wondering about these types of sets, it seems that people write them off as impossible.

5. I should avoid kino in beach with the moms presence at any cost. Just relaxed and playful,a charming guy that offers good conversation as you said. Its quite hard to find this sets in the city especially but I would approach some family sets in the city for practice. Thanks man