Texting Follow-up -New Years
  1. Texting Follow-up -New Years

Hey Guys,

Background:
    Iíve known this HB9 through family, and recently hung out with her for New Years. We went to a party and had a great time. Danced together - took a group picture together (her standing next to me) which she immediately posted on social media claiming that this year will be special. I opened up a few more sets at the party, made friends with the hosts of the events, as well as meeting another HB8 who danced with me which my girl didnít like, but I could tell that it got her even more attracted to me.

So naturally after the party she invites me back for hookah at her place. From there we talked a bit, she revealed that her ex may not be completely out of the picture yet. (Off again on again relationship / the reason they broke it off was that the guy was not comfortable with age difference - 15 years older then her)

After that we cuddled on her couch and I got to kissing her neck and caressing her which she seemed to enjoy very much. By the time the movie finished it was 4am, I tried to go for a kiss close which she careful avoided. She likes to play hard to get so I wasnít completely shocked. Before I left, I fucked up by asking her when I would see her again, to which she said she would be free tomorrow in the afternoon.

Now here is the situation:

The next day around 3pm I texted her:

ďOk I texted you. What are your next two wishesĒ

No response. Itís been 14 hours ...Was I being too cocky at this point?

In the past she has usually been good with texting back..

Not sure where to go with this? How long should I wait before pinging? Would a follow up call later in the week make sense? And how would I address her non-response.

I felt a good connection between us, and would hate to have to Next this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by fobous View Post
    After that we cuddled on her couch and I got to kissing her neck and caressing her which she seemed to enjoy very much. By the time the movie finished it was 4am, I tried to go for a kiss close which she careful avoided. She likes to play hard to get so I wasnít completely shocked.
    Whatever "carefully avoided" means, the bolded is a problem.

someone more experienced than myself needs to explain what happened here and where things went wrong for you.

"she likes to play hard to get" sounds like you making excuses. But if it's really the case, then the more accurate term is she likes to play games.

I felt a good connection between us, and would hate to have to Next this girl.
    You might feel it but obviously she doesn't.

From communication P.O.V. this looks like a clear case of you reach out less and less frequently, each time ignoring the fact that she ignored you.