I get approached but lack confidence because of my situation

1. I get approached but lack confidence because of my situation

I don't have my own place now, I'm with family and also out of my 20s so it's depressing. I'm thinking it would be a deal breaker for them plus I can't get to do the things I would like comfortably. I also have not had a relationship for a long time, really feel nervous about pleasing a girl but that is mostly down to erection issues in the past with is most likely a combination of anxiety/high blood pressure.

I even remember a time way back where I enjoyed it because I had a rock solid boner and this girl was going down on me crazy(Epic visual) but when it came to intercourse I lost my erection. These things put me off and now for some strange reason I'm getting approached at the club I work more than I did when I was in my 20s. I just don't follow up if I do get the number and usually look for something about them that puts me off. I really want to change this year so do you think I should date these girls still or get my own place first? what about the sex, should I pay a bit of money and practice a bit?

South of Raleigh

Get your own place for sure. However, despite having poor logistics, you should still pursue these women. They might have a place to get them back to. I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about; just make moves to get your own place at the same time.

3. Ok but the experience part? at nearly 34 they will pick up on these things.

South of Raleigh

I think you're overthinking it. If you're getting approached and they're showing interest, who cares? I used to think the same way, but the only way to get more 'experience' is to get into it. Be in the moment and have fun! I know that's sometimes easier said than done, but remains a piece of advice that, upon doing, you can develop further. Make light of the situation if it bothers you; most women won't care too much anyway as long as they're having fun. Which usually requires you to have fun with it and not be in your head

South of Raleigh

Double post

Evolution111 you are who you are. You can either make the best of it, or you can use it as an excuse to not try.

Obviously your inner game is in shambles for a variety of reasons. The good news is: things can only get better

My best advice: work on the fundamentals (both your in your life, and in dating) before worrying jumping ahead and fretting about sex blah blah blah blah ... just date a bunch of women, enjoy the company, and discover how cool women actually can be about guys with problems in their lives.

It's ok to go on 20 dates and have them all be duds!! that's how we learn!