Breakup GF of one yeat will not get her belongings???

1 1/2 year relationship, and I just really wanted out. Basically told her I don't love her anymore and am tired of different things.

Took her to a friends have been trying to get her things out of here? She will not respond to any requests to pick her stuff up?

What game is she playing and how should I play? I mean if things are over (which is best, attracted here but can see with plain eyes splitting is best). I really want to get back to bachelor life: clean home, dating, etc... Not panties in my study, gowns in my closet...

It is like being a bachelor in a woman's home? Should I just toss them (told her if she cannot make some plans I will). I have an apartment with no storage? She has everything here from her TV to DVD's to feminine products. :-(

NYC

Quote Originally Posted by rdc363 View Post
    1 1/2 year relationship, and I just really wanted out. Basically told her I don't love her anymore and am tired of different things.

Took her to a friends have been trying to get her things out of here? She will not respond to any requests to pick her stuff up?

What game is she playing and how should I play? I mean if things are over (which is best, attracted here but can see with plain eyes splitting is best). I really want to get back to bachelor life: clean home, dating, etc... Not panties in my study, gowns in my closet...

It is like being a bachelor in a woman's home? Should I just toss them (told her if she cannot make some plans I will). I have an apartment with no storage? She has everything here from her TV to DVD's to feminine products. :-(
    What is your problem. Put them in a box, drop it off at her front door and get on with your life.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk