Broke up with ex 3 months ago. I feel like breaking one of her co-worker's face.

1. Broke up with ex 3 months ago. I feel like breaking one of her co-worker's face.

Stalking her fb, I see he became friends with her on fb 2 months before we broke up.
    Due to the circumstances of our breakup, I know it has nothing to do with him (it was a lot of things of life in general, problems, health issues etc and some of my actions to blame).

Now I see her fb and this dude is liking every single picture of her she posts now, and is appearing on her friends grid in the timeline page all the time.

I know she's not my gf anymore, I have no right to be angry now.
    The thing is, this dude knew her before our breakup and I can't help but feel angry at this modafker because he was probably rooting for this to happen OR is probably trying to take advantage of her because she's now fragilized, not from just breaking up with me but also some health issues for the rest of her life that she discovered right before breaking up with me.
    he never liked her pictures before, now he likes them, now he tries to create bonds.. yeah right what a "friend" he is.

Obviously, even though I would get some satisfaction beating the shit out of him, I would achieve nothing, and get into trouble with the law. So I won't do anything of course.

Anybody ever felt like this before? I don't know how to explain, its just like I wouldn't be mad if it was a new guy she met, not one that was probably plotting for this to happen. just makes me angry.

NYC

Broke up with ex 3 months ago. I feel like breaking one of her co-worker's face.

Quote Originally Posted by dishbestservedcold View Post
    Stalking her fb, I see he became friends with her on fb 2 months before we broke up.
    Due to the circumstances of our breakup, I know it has nothing to do with him (it was a lot of things of life in general, problems, health issues etc and some of my actions to blame).

Now I see her fb and this dude is liking every single picture of her she posts now, and is appearing on her friends grid in the timeline page all the time.

I know she's not my gf anymore, I have no right to be angry now.
    The thing is, this dude knew her before our breakup and I can't help but feel angry at this modafker because he was probably rooting for this to happen OR is probably trying to take advantage of her because she's now fragilized, not from just breaking up with me but also some health issues for the rest of her life that she discovered right before breaking up with me.
    he never liked her pictures before, now he likes them, now he tries to create bonds.. yeah right what a "friend" he is.

Obviously, even though I would get some satisfaction beating the shit out of him, I would achieve nothing, and get into trouble with the law. So I won't do anything of course.

Anybody ever felt like this before? I don't know how to explain, its just like I wouldn't be mad if it was a new guy she met, not one that was probably plotting for this to happen. just makes me angry.
    You don't know anything about him. You're deep in yoir feelings and your projecting shit from your overanalysis of what you THINK is reality.

Delete her from fb and get on with your life. Stop living in other people's business if it doesn't concern you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk