Is she trying to make me her orbiter again?

1. Is she trying to make me her orbiter again?

So there is this girl which i was her orbiter for a long time but i left and have not seen for ages. Recently i have found something that belongs to her so sent her a text saying i will post it to her. She suggest we catch up over dinner and i can give her the item.

I am thinking i will txt her back saying i will post it and too busy to meet up but also i wont be able keep my hands to myself if i see her. Bad idea?

2. The best part of this is the title' "she making me a orbitor AGAIN!"

She doesn't want your genes and finds you pathetic. The fact that there is even a repetitive pattern is beyond appalling. Don't you have any sense of self worth and pride? If a woman doesn't make the time a day, you ghost her immediately. You pursue other girls and if she has friends, they are fair game. Burn it to the ground. Women have friends. A sister, cousins, other girls they know. A common theme is to call you creepy or bad mouth you especially if you out stayed your welcome. It shows a lack of social equity.

Pickup = maximizing your cards from the genetic lottery + spamming approaches!

NYC

Is she trying to make me her orbiter again?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaw View Post
    So there is this girl which i was her orbiter for a long time but i left and have not seen for ages. Recently i have found something that belongs to her so sent her a text saying i will post it to her. She suggest we catch up over dinner and i can give her the item.

I am thinking i will txt her back saying i will post it and too busy to meet up but also i wont be able keep my hands to myself if i see her. Bad idea?
    What happened?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk