How to approach two women: a gorgeous one + an ugly one

1. How to approach two women: a gorgeous one + an ugly one

I've got a question about the situation, which I encounter quite often when daygaming: how to approach two women, one of which is super gorgeous and the other is ugly/fat. Should one use a direct opener on the gorgeous one?-- then how does one proceed with the ugly one after that? Or should one try to use a situational opener on both of them (which may be hard to come up with on the spot)? Could anyone share good strategies for that please? Many thanks!

London

What have you tried so far, what problems are you running into?
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. I am somewhat a beginner in terms of daygame, unlike nightgame, but would like to develop daytime skills.
    My instructor told me briefly how to do it during an LS bootcamp, but it was very brief because the bootcamp was devoted to nightgame. I also read the "Daytime Dating" book and tried to follow the strategies.

So, I went out several times during the daytime, opening and talking to mostly lone women on the street, got two numbers.
    Two times I opened pairs of women, both of which were attractive. I would use a direct opener on both of them and talk to them for several minutes-- they would seem less enthusiastic than lone women and would find some excuses to go after a few minutes.

Many times I saw pairs a gorgeous woman + an ugly one, but didn't open them because I hesitated and couldn't figure out how to approach in that situation. These situations are quite common, I reckon, and being able to open in them would help me intensify my daygame.

London

So you haven't even tried yet. Give a compliment to the one you like, try it bunch and see what feedback you get then come back here.

I'm not going to advise someone who isn't going out there and at least trying things. That's how you learn.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    So you haven't even tried yet. Give a compliment to the one you like, try it bunch and see what feedback you get then come back here.

I'm not going to advise someone who isn't going out there and at least trying things. That's how you learn.
    I just wanted to ask for openers for these situations. But ok, I'll try a bunch and then will come back here.

If you have openers that work well on single women, why not try it on pairs?

Most game isn't about having a good opener or a good patter... it's about having an opener/patter which fits YOU.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    If you have openers that work well on single women, why not try it on pairs?

Most game isn't about having a good opener or a good patter... it's about having an opener/patter which fits YOU.
    Thanks for the nice reply, gq1. I am trying it right now.
    You are right, of course. At first I didn't feel comfortable complimenting just the beautiful woman, because I felt like I was implying something something about the other one, thus feeling somewhat rude-- they would walk away or say they weren't interested or would stop responding in the transition phase (maybe because I wasn't feeling comfortable myself).

I tried then to open by saying to both that they looked great (although that was a lie), feels better-- just got a number from the beautiful woman in such a pair. I will experiment more.