Current situation VS ambitions - Page 2

FirstFirst 12

<double post>

To the OP:

Marriage isn't "about money" per se, but women marry men almost purely for their social status, and social status CAN be boughtówith money.

I know a guy (we'll call him A) who owns 3 houses, boats, and is always driving a brand new Mercedes. He has enough money to travel anywhere he wants, whenever, and take girls on lavish vacations. I've seen him poach girlfriends left and right from people who he calls "friends". I'm Facebook friends with him, and when attractive female friends of mine, or women I'm dating, post on my wall, A responds to them, flirting with them. Every attractive girl who enters our social group ends up banging and/or in a relationship with him.

What does he have that everyone else in his circle of friends don't have? Houses, boats, lavish parties, and brand new Mercedes. This is how he creates his social status.

All you have to do if you want loads of pussy is have the money to buy things that give you social status: cars, boats, houses, parties, and the like. If you want to aim big, you might even go for airplanes.

It doesn't matter how much game you have, if you work at McDonald's and drive a shitty car (serious).

J

3. Quote Originally Posted by bern002 View Post
    To the OP:

Marriage isn't "about money" per se, but women marry men almost purely for their social status, and social status CAN be bought—with money.

I know a guy (we'll call him A) who owns 3 houses, boats, and is always driving a brand new Mercedes. He has enough money to travel anywhere he wants, whenever, and take girls on lavish vacations. I've seen him poach girlfriends left and right from people who he calls "friends". I'm Facebook friends with him, and when attractive female friends of mine, or women I'm dating, post on my wall, A responds to them, flirting with them. Every attractive girl who enters our social group ends up banging and/or in a relationship with him.

What does he have that everyone else in his circle of friends don't have? Houses, boats, lavish parties, and brand new Mercedes. This is how he creates his social status.

All you have to do if you want loads of pussy is have the money to buy things that give you social status: cars, boats, houses, parties, and the like. If you want to aim big, you might even go for airplanes.

It doesn't matter how much game you have, if you work at McDonald's and drive a shitty car (serious).

J
    This goes against what's in this community, but it you want to believe this, whatever. Usually, women may look at this guy more for a provider and husband material than lover.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaptDyan View Post
    I do have a question or two. Do you think women care more about a man who have it "all" right now, or a man who strives to pursue? So: a man my age "should" have an f.ex. education right now, but I don't. You think that is a huge disadvantage for me when it comes to the opposite sex?

And a second question. I always wanted a motorcycle license and I plan to get it next year after I got my driver license for a car. Does it seem desperate for a man who is 31 to fulfill a boyhood dream of f.ex. driving a MC?
    Women when young, thin, attractive want it all now. IG ass pics are on every girl's social media feed. Super try hard but, a lot of them have a one way ticket to cratered SMV and single mother victimhood. So be it. You want to mitigate damage by choosing something alternative. I think any sort of separation should put monogamy into perspective. While few ascetic souls maybe able to live that lifestyle, I do not think it is natural but, women will tell you otherwise as the baby rabies kick off. Simply, sort life out. Yes, do game but, your life priorities seem to supersede all else at the moment.

You are over analyzing. If you listen to social conditioning, you should be married with 2.2 children, making a six figure income, and doing house hold chores. Also, following pc culture and everything is gender neutral until you get cucked, divorced, and destroyed in family court. Live according to your dreams, desires, and act in accordance with your purpose. Never follow fads. Even with pickup; if your money is put into question, your BS radar should be on guard. 31 is young.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDyan View Post
    However, I watched a video online on YouTube from a famous psychologist and looked articles up on google. It made me actually doubt myself the lot.
    Psychologists don't provide answers. They pull you deeper into the questions. Answering people's questions would put them out of business.

Start looking for women NOW. The good ones don't care about what you have, they care about where you're going.

Silver

Pursue your dreams....do whatever makes you happy.

Whether you have fulfilled general life goals (independence .etc) or still have ambition to do so, as long as this drive or "world view" is conveyed in your interactions with women, it will make you attractive.

I know guys who have been broke af, literally almost unable to pay rent, but have a constant wealth of girls around them. This is because in their world, they are ambitious or wealthy, and girls can sense that.