The Forgery: FR 7 - Deep connections

Los Angeles

The Forgery: FR 7 - Deep connections

SO, lets try to do this while Im awake lol. Always fall asleep in the middle of my reports.

Im starting to solidify myself in the social circle of E's group. Saw one new girl tonight. Worked out beforehand and my god does it work wonders. I went into the bar feeling like a million bucks!! I was so on point tonight that i was working simultaneous sets at the SAME TIME (as highlighted before) (also, ordered a salad instead of fries tonight!)

Set 1: HB4 - older woman who saw E's boyfriend somewhere and invited her tonight. We chatted a bit, but she came to see the BF at work like I did all those weeks ago. If we chat later if she comes back on Thursday, it might be a good time to try and bag a cougar (didnt see no ring!)

Set 2: HB9.5 - she appeared out of the corner of my eye. All white girly jacket or whatever. She completely slipped past me. She was talking to a legit artist whom i know from coming here. So while he walked past with her in tow (platonic, of course), i tapped her on the front shoulder while I was with Set 1. She was excited to see me and we hugged while she split her legs on one of my legs. We exchanged dialogue. She told me about her doing yoga while high or drunk, and that she was on a high. I told her about me working out before i came and she was rubbing my traps, bis and back. She even squeezed :P so gunna need to do that more often before heading out lol. I definitely feel a connection growing with her just because of our continued reactions and my noticing her kino. Ive started giving her some kino too. We'll come back to her.

Set 3: HB8 - I mentioned this chick before. The one that was all over me about...2 weeks back? Well, I was outside with the artist looking over the dual painting that was happening, and I see her walking toward me. I was completely sober (taking more care of my appearance, lifting again) so I didnt call out to her. Not my style I realize. So she called out to me, and I responded. We hug (ugh, dem titties) and she talks about Moana (she was with her family when we were texting last), and we started talking about voice over acting and acting in general; to comedians to VO work and then about our exceptions with them. Then we started talking about fate and destiny. We were getting REALLY deep tonight.

Also, ever get turned on by the conversation you were having with someone? That was definitely me lol. So I guess we were connecting on a mental level too. She talked about she was so envious of her relatives cuz they had native American genes, and hers were recessed. I threw in a compliment on her appearance since it seems like an insecurity to her. After, we decided to go in and grab a drink. HB 9.5 and 8 know each other (duh), and 9.5 saw me spitting deep diving game with 8, but only ever so slightly. Theres a new girl 9.5 introduced her to me & 8. She was a 7. Perhaps...

So, I start talking to 9.5 after new girl excuses herself. I ask about a drink, and we go thru the menu looking for drinks. I glance over at HB8, and she asks me what I want to drink. We decide on the drink that 9.5 is having (custom mixed drink that isnt on the menu), which tastes great after she had me taste a super SUPER spicy drink, and died laughing while my throat burned lol.

Went back over to 8 and we were chatting about this god awful B&W movie and continuing our convo on threads of our lives and shit. Again. Turned on, HARDCORE. Excuse myself, and she negs me for running away, which i play off. I seriously needed to go to the bathroom. While in there and staving away my growing boner, I recollected myself and went back out. She was writing a note to this average guy. Then tells me she's gonna leave. Turns out some dumb muthafucka kept giving her shit while i was pissing and she needed to excuse herself. After paying for my salad, i realized she bought me the drink 9.5 recommended!

Outside, we were shit talking each other and deep diving for a while. During one of the conversations we had, i gave her some light kino; hand on leg. Despite having a bf and kid, she accepted the touch and i touched her in other non sexual places; hair, neck, etc. Okay so not non-sexual lmao. She started touching me while we were discussing jujitsu. All the time we were talking (outside, inside, outside) it was full on attention from each of us. I did the trifecta of communication; glanced at both eyes and the mouth.

She asked me to walk her to her car. We were still chatting a bit and she told me gay guys make her feel loved the most, which I asked if she was loveless right now (problems with BF). Dumb question. We also talked about nerds where i got multiple hugs. Now, this is is it gets interesting. She says she should get going (it was quite late, to go to said gay guy's house in West Hollywood). We went in for the hug and i felt my hands drop to her lower back and we stayed like that for a long minute, hugged closer than friends should. I was actually gonna kiss her cheek but we pulled away with our mouths in an instant. Like we were pulling away, but there was a split second of kissing. Sexual tension was HIGH af with her. She regretted not being able to take me home, which i bet she wanted me to invite her to my place (godmother says HELLNO to that lol) and id get kicked out if she catches me with a woman inside her apartment. We go in for another hug and this one is quicker. I ask if she's available next Thursday, which she said she'd be seeing here for sure. Told her to get home safe and vice versa. And i just fell asleep agaim.

But yeah thats it! Comment below and ill answer. More stuff happened but its insignificant.

Los Angeles

the 9.5 is the one with the appendix who was looking forward to talking to me last week.

the 8 was the chick that i #closed last week or the week before lol