Instagram Model Convo Turned out well Unexpectedly! Now Trying to Decode it!!

Instagram Model Convo Turned out well Unexpectedly! Now Trying to Decode it!!

Basically been hitting up these Models for week straight! Why not right?
    Now every 20 Models I Hit up I get 3-4 that respond positively! Pretty good!
    Just really learning what works now!

Just recently I hit up this Gorgeous Model who happened to respond more positively than all the other girls!
    So at the moment I'm trying to decode what she said, and I need your guys help with that & a good next line!
    Appreciate your guys time
    Anthony

So here's how it went-
    Me saying-
    Hey Lauren you probably get this all the time! I had to say that you're absolutely gorgeous, and how's everything going?

Her Responding-
    Hey !
    Your right I get it a lot of times. Just not as nice as yours -that's why I felt like replying Pretty good over here !
    Hope everything is fine over there. Have a great start into the week !

dude you have been tricked , im dating a model and she pays a guys 80$ every months to develop her profile and answer all the messages.
    the only time she replies on msgs is when its work related or advert related . i can bet that girls with more than 5000 followers don't handle the profile by themselves

Hey bro nah I'm updating this to say that she's coming down from LA to NYC and we are meeting up! Plus I read/answer myself ever message that's worth it and I got 60k people following me Insta - Resistandtravelwithme is mine

4. Hey Anthony! So what happens? Did you meet her? I need help to say something cool too