How to socialize in a hostel?

1. How to socialize in a hostel?

Hi everyone, I have not done a post in a while. The last time I made a post this community helped me a lot. I'm going to travel to New York this Friday and I'm going to stay at a hostel. I do well with social people but I do not do well with people
    with insecurities. The hostel where I am going to stay has a demographic age of 18 to 35 years. My main goal is to have fun in New York but I would like to have fun in a social environment. I do not know how to make a social cicle or get into one. The social circles that I have done have been by accident. The same thing happens when I join a social group. Sometimes I can get in and I do well sometimes. I need some advice. Sufficient to create a plan and execute it. I'm going to stay in New York for a week. English is not my first language. I understand everything I read and hear but sometimes I have problems expressing myself and I have an accent. I know a little about everything. The problem I have is that sometimes I have problems starting a conversation and sometimes I run out of things to say. What do you advise me? Where do I start?

London

You just said you do well with social people so hang out with social people
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ghost777 View Post
    I'm going to stay in New York for a week. English is not my first language. I understand everything I read and hear but sometimes I have problems expressing myself and I have an accent.
    Hello, Friend!
    This issue commonly arise among the Non-English people whose first language is not english. But you can solve this problem by taking English classes there and also try to communicate in english with your friends at your living place also. This proves very helpful to you in making your English more fluent and confident conversation with the people. Also, learning english can make you to communicate with people in groups which can likewise make a solid holding socially too.

https://www.dawghoused.com/