I Mssed Up a Good Relationship -- Need Ex Back -- Please Help

I Mssed Up a Good Relationship -- Need Ex Back -- Please Help

Hi everyone, I need your help!

I read your reply to someone who wants his ex back. I'm in the same boat. I was in a relationship with a girl with a good heart for 2 years. But I was looking at other girls and was giving her less and less attention.

Anyway 3 weeks ago we had a little spat in text. I misinterpreted her text. I thought she didnt want to text/talk to me ever when in fact she only meant she didnt want to talk to me that night. So I stopped contacting her for 3 weeks.

Yesterday she texted me to see if I was ok. Then she texted she wanted to breakup for good. I called her and we talked. I was cool but a bit visibly nervous during the call. She said she doesnt want to ever be my gf. She wasnt mad at all. But she came across as liberated. That she just wanted to text me only to see if I was ok since I hadnt texted/called her.

She said during the 3 weeks she realized she was better without me. I tried to reason with her and asked if we could take a walk for 15 minutes. She declined. I tried explaining what happened. And then I came up with false and idiotic reasons why I didnt contact her. They were very stupid!

At the end of the call I asked for an opportunity. She asked what would be different. I said I'd make her smile, laugh and feel like no other woman could ever feel. I then injected some emotion by saying that not seeing her for the 3 weeks was killing me. It sounded like I was gonna cry but I wasnt. I was just caught up in the emotion. I then hung up.

I SERIOUSLY need your advice. What do I do to win her back?? I really miss her. Thank you..awaiting your reply!

2. @momis
    You should do something very special to impress her and you must know some special thing which she likes the most. As you have 2 years long relationship. But, still if there occur any other problem in your relationship which is beyond your limit then you take the help of relationship advisors. One known to me is dawghoused who works as a relationship advisor and solve all relationship inconveniences very politely..

London

You were in a relationship that you didn't really care that much about, giving her little attention and going after other women. The girl quite rightly chose to break up with you and now you don't have her you want her back.

Standard! Careful what you wish for my friend! Be a better boyfriend next time and perhaps you won't get into this mess.

Ask yourself if you REALLY want her back or if you only want her back because you don't have her anymore. I'd bet money on it being the latter.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook