Am i a Sargaholic? is that even bad?

1. Am i a Sargaholic? is that even bad?

So I've been using Magic Bullets, this forum and the Love Triad as my basis for appraoching, interesting and seducing women for about a year now. Last year it was great, got outa my social anxiety and into some beautiful LTR and dating experiences. This year however...I seem to be struggling abit

So I can consistently approach, attract, qualify myself, get the number and even build a steady rate of comfort. Sarging is fun and I do it on the regular here on campus (soooooo many beautiful girls, OMG). The problem seems to be with my "Day2" and seduction attempts after the first meetup. I'm a college student who lives and eats at the dininghall and my female friends say that I have way to many female friends, that I'm always having lunch/supper with a different girl, that it's a "fuckboy" tendancy that's de-tracting women rather than attracting them.

I currently have 4 girls I'm seeing and working towards seducing (80% sure they want me too). 3 of them eat at my dininghall... (why? coz logistics are perfect, my room is on campus guys)

Is this true? Could my friendly approach and popluarity amongst the girls here actually be the reason why I'm struggling to get a girlfriend?
    Is being a sargaholic bad and if so, should I start visibly focussing my efforts on 1 girl? I don't wanna get one-itis...nor do I want the girls I desire to be de-tracted to me coz I'm displaying "fuckboy" tendancies...

London

For some it might be, for others it won't be. I wouldn't worry about it until it starts really hurting your results, if that ever actually happens.

Also, what will do more for you than anything else is to talk normally. 'day 2', you mean dates. Sarging.....just drop that all together.

"One-Itis" what do you even mean by that. Are you allergic to the idea of actually liking the women you meet?
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    For some it might be, for others it won't be. I wouldn't worry about it until it starts really hurting your results, if that ever actually happens.

Also, what will do more for you than anything else is to talk normally. 'day 2', you mean dates. Sarging.....just drop that all together.

"One-Itis" what do you even mean by that. Are you allergic to the idea of actually liking the women you meet?
    Maybe you need marriage agency! Try this one:
    Marriage Agency "Olympya" offers matchmaking service services for men interested in serious relationships and marriage with Ukrainian ladies. We have big database of single Ukrainian ladies dreaming about family happiness and love, our ladies are of different ages starting with 18 years old. We know our single women well; we communicate with them regularly and update information daily. There won't be intermediaries on your way like different international websites, so the service will be more quality and for more reasonable price. Once we get familiar with your search criteria, we will propose you to know better and meet women that are potentially excellent matches. Many of our clients found their Ukrainian bride with our matchmaking service.

Send us an email with a description of who you are and what you seek in a future wife. Don’t forget to join recent and clear pictures of yourself. We will search our database and find profiles of single Ukrainian women who match your criteria and vice-versa. This could be the first step toward sharing your life with a beautiful Ukrainian bride!

Our agency proposes following services:
    -translation services (correspondence, chats, video communication, phone calls)
    -exchange of contact details with a lady upon mutual agreement in case you don't need translation assistance and other our services while developing your acquaintance.
    -booking service in Ukraine (plane/train/bus tickets, transfers between cities and airports, accommodations -apartments/hotels)
    -visa consulting service: tourist, visitor, fiancée, spouse visa
    -flowers/presents delivery service
    -international travel agency services (regular/charter flights, hotels, visa support)

In case you have questions, you are welcome! We will try to assist you in any service you may need. You will receive a guaranteed quality service; we really care about your success!!!

Phone: 00380937604880
    What's up, viber: 00380688130012
    E-mail: olympya.agency@gmail.com