Stripper took 3 weeks to finally "ask to talk at her work"

1. Stripper took 3 weeks to finally "ask to talk at her work"

I'm new to this. I'm actually new to women in general. I'm a 36 year old virgin who's never kissed, relationship, but I know BS when I see it. When a girl isn't interested, I don't waste my time.

But for some reason, I am having a hard time with this one. It literally took 3 weeks for her to finally suggest me to come and see her at work... not for a dance.. but to "chit chat and talk" more.

What does this mean... and how should I approach it? Should I tell her I'm a virgin? I put that in my dating app and some chick said it was like a redflag. WTF. I'm sorry for being clean and waiting for a real relationship.

I also have high standards. If I'm not attractive to her, I can't screw her. hahahaha! I'm not into fat chicks.

I also live in Los Angeles... shallow as hell. haha!

My IG is: Body_by_Doug

That's who I am to the tee. I'm not hot, but I'm not that ugly either. I can talk to chicks but never seal the deal. But I rather date them first, if that makes sense..

London

Yeah she's not at all interested in you, just wants to convert you to a client. Red flag indeed.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Yeah she's not at all interested in you, just wants to convert you to a client. Red flag indeed.
    Well, I haven't yet converted to a client yet. You are saying there is no way to convince her otherwise?

What specifically was the redflag? I've gave out numbers to dancers before where they are more eager and direct to "What are you doing tonight? bla, bla, bla, you should come and see me"... within a few days.

I'm wondering why she is slow playing this? There's no harm for suggesting a different place if she indeed just wants to "chit chat"? Right?

Yeah, I have to agree with Vox on this, she's suggesting you come see her to convert you to cash. If you're serious about finding a woman you like and getting to know them, a strip club isn't where you should start.

London

I'm going to be blunt to save you from wasting an awful lot of time and effort on this. I highly doubt that the dancers who you gave your number to were legitimately up for hanging out in a non-client setting with you. They were most likely all seeing you as a potential client for further bleeding.

I suggest if you're a virgin who has never even kissed a woman before that you put your efforts elsewhere. Developing experience with women who don't have other agenda's is the best place for your efforts right now to fix that. Are you going out regularly to approach regular women in bars, clubs, or other?

The red flag should be glaringly obvious. Inviting you to her work. It's about as classic as it comes. Of course she's going to say "just for a chat". She's not exactly going to say "come meet me at work and give me everything in your wallet" is she.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Justis View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree with Vox on this, she's suggesting you come see her to convert you to cash. If you're serious about finding a woman you like and getting to know them, a strip club isn't where you should start.
    To be fair, I live in Los Angeles.. and most women at a strip club are super attractive so at least I know what I'll see every time. I understand that she's trying to pull me as a client, but it bums me out that you guys are totally dismissing any ideas to change that.

There's no harm to actually meeting her wherever as long as I don't agree to a dance.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    I'm going to be blunt to save you from wasting an awful lot of time and effort on this. I highly doubt that the dancers who you gave your number to were legitimately up for hanging out in a non-client setting with you. They were most likely all seeing you as a potential client for further bleeding.

I suggest if you're a virgin who has never even kissed a woman before that you put your efforts elsewhere. Developing experience with women who don't have other agenda's is the best place for your efforts right now to fix that. Are you going out regularly to approach regular women in bars, clubs, or other?

The red flag should be glaringly obvious. Inviting you to her work. It's about as classic as it comes. Of course she's going to say "just for a chat". She's not exactly going to say "come meet me at work and give me everything in your wallet" is she.
    I was expecting her to ask me to work earlier. The only reason I'm lost on this dancer is because she took VERY long to suggest it. Most will invite me out on the next time we talked right after giving the phone number out. And too be honest, I'm probably a "costumer" to some girls anyways because I am the one that initiates at the club.. but these girls, I never got their number. I just became a regular at the club and the girls recognize me.

You keyed on a "developing experience with women". The problem is that I've never had much opportunities. I average 2-3 dates a YEAR. I go out every day to meet women. Mostly at the local bars. Talking to women is easy breezy for me. I can get a girls number, but most of them (you can tell) don't even want to give it out sometimes.. and then they will make excuse to not see you when ask them on a date. It makes me mad when I have a solid 30-45 minute conversation and she doesn't agree to see me again. F - that chick.

At least strippers will give you lap dance for your time with them. haha!

Most women don't see me sexually. I'm 5'6, slightly overweight. I think that's the main problem with "regular women". I'll probably start a different thread for my "real women" probs.

But back to the stripper? Isn't it better that I haven't gotten a dance yet? Why is there no way to change her mind about me? Surely, I can at least plant the seed in her mind?

London

It makes me mad when I have a solid 30-45 minute conversation and she doesn't agree to see me again. F - that chick.
    That's right, blame the women and go down the whole "fuck that bitch" route rather than looking at yourself and what YOU can change and do differently to get different results......

I have no time for that kind of attitude. If you want different results, do different things. If you want to stay exactly where you are for the next 10 years, keep doing exactly what you're doing without giving it any critical thought or being open to changing things.

If you want to change that up, then by all means go ahead and start that post and there will be plenty of people up for giving you advice, critique, feedback etc. to get you going in a different direction.

Most women don't see me sexually. I'm 5'6, slightly overweight. I think that's the main problem with "regular women". I'll probably start a different thread for my "real women" probs.
    Thought about changing that? It's not a "real women" thing either. There's so much to unpack in that one sentence alone. Do you not think there's a real woman behind the stripper? There's also nothing mystical or different about strippers. They'll have the same thoughts about you as 'real women'. You're yet again missing this whole 'potential customer' thing they have going on that makes them super nice to you. So if you're not happy with your current appearance, change it.

I've said all I need to say about this stripper thing. I can tell you don't like the feedback / view on the situation, but that's fine. It is what it is.

Los Angeles

sup fam. you in Los Angeles? Same here, we should go sarge one night!

Aus

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    That's right, blame the women and go down the whole "fuck that bitch" route rather than looking at yourself and what YOU can change and do differently to get different results......

I have no time for that kind of attitude. If you want different results, do different things. If you want to stay exactly where you are for the next 10 years, keep doing exactly what you're doing without giving it any critical thought or being open to changing things.

If you want to change that up, then by all means go ahead and start that post and there will be plenty of people up for giving you advice, critique, feedback etc. to get you going in a different direction.

Thought about changing that? It's not a "real women" thing either. There's so much to unpack in that one sentence alone. Do you not think there's a real woman behind the stripper? There's also nothing mystical or different about strippers. They'll have the same thoughts about you as 'real women'. You're yet again missing this whole 'potential customer' thing they have going on that makes them super nice to you. So if you're not happy with your current appearance, change it.

I've said all I need to say about this stripper thing. I can tell you don't like the feedback / view on the situation, but that's fine. It is what it is.
    Everything Vox said here is gold.