Need advice fast! I'm about to lose the love of my life.

1. Need advice fast! I'm about to lose the love of my life.

My girlfriend and I have had a major fallout and at this point she simply lying to me about almost everything. She thinks she can get away with the lies like (Keeping her Ex BF around).

For the vast majority, I was the one that chased her like a puppy, begging her, crying to her and bitching to win her back. She just watched me throw my value down the drain.

My value has dropped way below my threshold and she also knows I'm talking to a few women, funny part is she called them whores.

Yesterday morning was the last time I spoke to her and then I made a decision. No more of that shit; so far I have ignored her for a day and a half. I was thinking a week. She called me 18 times yesterday and I didn't pick up.

How long should I ignore her for and what should I do as of this point?

Please give me a genuine advice so I can be with her do not tell me to leave her because I love her very very much. Although she has hurted me a lot, she is the love of my life.

I guess it's difficult at this point to tell you that both of you are not 'the match made in heaven'.

When you said that she keeps her ex-BF around, what do you mean by that? They still go to the movies together or just casual friends?

I don't understand why people find it difficult to accept friends who lie to them but when their significant other does the same shit, they don't feel likewise. If someone constantly lies to you, do you think it's going to be a healthy relationship down the road? It's fundamentally unsound. Unless both of you love the thrill of manipulating each other, you should get out of it as soon as you can.

Of course you love her very much, but you, my friend, must remember to always love yourself first. Otherwise, you will not be respected by others, especially to the girls you are trying hard to attract.

3. I think she don't deserve you. Because, a good relationship totally depends upon trust, loyalty. But I hope you will make a good decision of your life.