asking her out again after the 'im busy' excuse

1. asking her out again after the 'im busy' excuse

Hey guys,

so let's say I asked a girl out, and she said "sorry I'm busy next week, maybe next week" and let's say I'm the type of dude who is persistent, and makes sure that there is ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY of a potential relationship happening with that type of excuse. How long would you wait before contacting her again, and asking her out, and how would you do it so that you don't come off as needy/desperate, maybe somehow chuck in playing hard to get... but that kinda contradicts asking her out. how would you even start the conversation -> This is through ringing her, I dont have any classes with her or anything.

P.S.
    I understand that a lot of you will advise me to just 'move on' and find someone else, but what if the girl really does have plans on, what if she didn't see a side of me that she would like... before just giving up, I like to walk away from situations knowing I DID EVERYTHING I possibly could to make something happen.

I'm not afraid of looking like a guy that 'can't take a hint' either, as annoying as that sounds. IF the girl is getting pissed off with me, she can't straight up be honest and tell me - instead of being ambiguous - and if that happens... no biggie. Rejection is a lot more bearable than regret.

London

Jesus you're overthinking this.

makes sure that there is ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY of a potential relationship happening with that type of excuse
    No fucking clue what that even means. Makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE to me.

Here's some radical new game thinking that will blow people's minds....women have things going on too in their lives. It's normal. It's ok for them to tell you this and need to arrange a different date/time. That's normal!

Thinking that everything is some strategic game, that you second guess whether you should ask again because of appearing needy etc, that is not normal.

Don't over think this. She's busy, fine. Just act normal and figure out another time.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. Vox,

Ive asked this girl out a couple of times, but she always have an excuse... "Im with friends..." "Im not a morning person" bla bla bla ... and she never offers an alternative... in my book that is game over with her. Am I right or should I keep trying?

did you say this is by calling, not texting? if so you have tons more info than just the yes/no. also much easier to figure out alternatives.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    did you say this is by calling, not texting? if so you have tons more info than just the yes/no. also much easier to figure out alternatives.
    I believe the last time I talked to a girl on the phone was 5 years ago haha. Not into the phone thing, but if it is what it takes to get better Ill start calling.

Either way, I havent message that girl and she hasnt messaged me. Moved on... but last week, I went to dance salsa and met this cute Argentinian chick, Im struggling with Spanish but we are finding ways to communicate, which to me, demonstrate she is interested. Too bad she is only staying until Saturday, so Ill try to see her one more time before she leaves.

Anyways, thanks Rio for your reply.