Bootcamp with Vox

This bootcamp met all my expectations. The only thing I regret is not going through this earlier. I've been through serious relationships and been in very different environments my whole childhood and adolesence - this has its pros and cons. Iím now in a line of work where mistakes have serious consequences, and I have become far to serious and boring to be around the latter years..., but I love my work and I love my field, and I wanted to use this bootcamp to imporve at work just as much as within dating and meeting women (as I have experienced how these tools can be applied to a few areas of life, and open my eyes).

I was the only one attending this bootcamp. Instructor Vox was focused all the time. He took my privacy seriously and he adapted the whole weekend to fit me, my goals and my needs. He made it comfortable to trust him and share with him what I felt was holding me back in my life. He never made me feel insulted or bad when I would reveal details about my past which I feel a bit bad or strange about, rather the opposite, which was shocking to realize (he made me see my areas of weakness as areas of strength in different conversations with women I talked to). I consider myself a fighter who adapts, but he was more than direct enough and he was able to individualize and personalize the bootcamp for me. He asked the right questions and broke through most of my excuses (if not all) so that I was able to dig deeper into some inner-game holdbacks in order to really confront myself to get good for the weekend and afterwards (e.g. no more mr. nice guy / therapy). Going that far on the pre-work made me able to repeaingly "just do it" when we were out doing day-game and inside all the different clubs we visited.

I am a person with a (sometimes too) big ego in most areas of life, but I went into this with the willingness to confront it, and I put my soul into Vox' hands last weekend. He did what I wanted him to do - pushed my ego and pushed me when I got tired and afraid. He also extended our sessions to really listen, and to make me push myself out of my comfort zone while talking to very different girls and while talking and switching through different topics.

It is good that the instructor(s) is/are serious about what they do - I learned to use some pretty strong tools and I havenít learned how to calibrate any of it perfectly just yet. Meeting and interacting with women can potentially lead to, guess what? Children, emotions, marrige and divorce. This is pretty serious stuff, but thatís also the reason I want to learn from the best. Still, rule number one is to have fun, and this is easier to embrace and implement if I am focused about it, and a tip to myself which I remind myself every hour at the moment, and for others going into a bootcamp, would be to try to have more fun. This way, learning gets easier too. Hence, one thing I believe might make bootcamps like this better, regardless of which instructor is leading it, is more constructive feedback.

I was almost always on the edge or outside of my comfort-zone, receiving the most direct and purest form of response from my social interactions than I have ever received in such a short ammount of time. At the same time, I had one of the worldís best instructors standing a few feet away, observing everything, and continously correcting my mistakes. My learning curve was extreme. Even before signing up, I knew that I wanted to throw myself into it all the time in order to increase my knowledge to the maximum throughout the weekend, and to get the most out of my investment in the bootcamp.

However, when doing this, always pushing myself in social interactions, I am insecure and wondering what I did right and wrong. I felt deep pleasure and satisfaction in several magic seconds during the weekend, and itís awesome when you get it right, but it is extremly tough. EXTREMLY tough. I have jumped out of airplanes a lot and I find it to be way easier. On a bootcamp, you undress your personality to strangers in a way and to an extent you haven't dared doing before, you develop, and this is why I think (even) more constructive feedback would come in handy. It might be that this would be easier if there were more students attending the bootcamp than just me (share the stories), but the power of someone highly experienced (an instructor from L.S.) giving a tap on one's shoulder from time to time, or the instructor focusing on what went really good, etc, should not be underestimated - Seal Teams do it, Doctors do it, sport teams do it, coaches do it, leaders do it - all of which are winners and obsessed at getiing their shit right.

ĖL.S. instructors, donít forget how good you are at this, how much we respect you, and donít underestimate the influence you have on your students!

Nevertheless, there is a thin line, cause I understand one does not want to get ahead of oneself (1 step forward - 2 steps back) in this kind of personal development, and I do actually want to focus on the bad things to get the most out of the time spent during the bootcamp (which I know was Vox' main concern, as well as my own (this bootcamp is not cheap, and I actually want to be playing on ĒbrutalĒ to know I can continue when I get back home)). Thus, although I think more constructive feedback is beneficial, Vox' point of view taught me an unexpected lesson by being as hard and serious as I felt he was every now and then.

-In order for me to succeed and to keep living up to my own, ambitious expectations, I am actually the one who has to learn to take action and tap my own shoulder more often and harder (I have to keep getting better remembering that I have an awful lot of qualities to bring to the table in several parts of conversations), and, I need to work on inner-game.

After the bootcamp I have started seing I can achieve more of what I want, in dating and future relationships and/or bootcamp-similar training, in work, with friends, in sports, in team-work, with colleagues during lunch break, and in other social interactions like with family and strangers, while attending courses and conferences, presenting, teaching, learning, interactions with kids/elderly - all social interactions. I have been living life way to seriously. This was not easy to know so much about before going into something like this, where I deliberately confronted myself with the guidance of some of the best to an extreme extent, and one simply can't get these answers over a 3-day period, but afterwards. This is my personal journey and the more true and honest I am able to be with myself from now, the better of a time I will have, the better results I will have, and the faster I will progress towards those results.

Writing this, a few days after the bootcamp, I have also been able to see new good and bad sides of people I already know, within family and in my professional life. This was unexpected. There is also a lot of personal stuff I didn't know I'd have to work through now, but I have understood that this is one step at a time, that it is allowed to ask for help and advice, and that the only thing that makes this easier is to keep accepting that I have my own, personal story, that this is my journey, that I have my own goals (long term and short term), and that I am the one who knows myself the best. I need to keep pushing myself into the situations I want to master with even more realistic day-to-day goals. I also got to know how people I thought were interesting turned out to be extremly boring and draining my spirit, and I made big choises during and after the weekend to my professional life (I didnít dare doing that before, but I found out why and how to do it during the bootcamp).

For me, maybe the best thing I have realized so far, is that I am comfortable and attractive while being honest, doing what I want and when showing my emotions, and that this, along with pushing myself and tapping my own shoulder, is both important and enough to get where I want.

I can highly recommend an L.S. bootcamp if you want to kickstart your own, long-term bootcamp. Iím going out tonight. Goodbye Beatrice. Thanks L.S. Thanks Vox.

Love, best and all the rest,
Vix